Which of those brand names you like the most ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys, i am aicha from morocco, i represent a modest cooperative of women that produce hand made argan oil, argan oil comes from the argan tree and is produced by berber women, the argan tree grows only in morocco, it is natural, organic , great for hair, skin and nails, the general media already labeled it the miracle oil.

we are trying to find a name for our brand and it's so difficult to first find one, and then to make sure it sounds right for native english speakers, i am therefore asking you guys which one of those names you like most, some of them are silly but unfortunately most of the good names are already taken, in the case that you don't like any of those names and you have a suggestion , please feel free to suggest other names in this thread, all your ideas will be very welcome.

Many thanks for trying to help.

I really like Atlassia! I feel like you could make a beautiful logo for this name with a delicately scripted "A" and lots of floral swirls! At least that's what I picture in my head. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I think Mama Argan is cute too! 

thanks katie, atlassia is one of my personal top 5 picks too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

come on guys, don't be shy if you visit this thread, please vote, thanks!

Back