Which One Goes on First...???? HELP!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im finding hard time. it gives me stress. and rage! my foundation just wont stick to my face. i have oily and acne skin. but when i apply my foundation and concealer. it gets flaky. i think my concealer did that!

and my working place is cockpit. i get direct sunlight. and cold inside. and i fly for long hours. and we have short turn around time.

oh my....can somebody help me.

do i put my sunscreen after moisturizer? before priming? or after priming??

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. I WANT To SCRATCH MY FACE OFF!!!

I am sorry that you feel that way. Maybe put on a primer before you put on your foundation?

Mix your moisturizer and sunscreen together. Apply it and then put on foundation. Then concealer.

I think Benebaby's method sounds good, try that and see if it works
smile.gif

Try setting the foundation with loose powder afterwards, it shouldn't look as bad...

Why don't you buy moisturizer or primer with suncreen already in it? Or buy sunscreen that's also a moisturizer? At least you'd be down to two products. I know the feeling, but I try to combo as many items as possible.

i mix foundation and primer together all the time. i'm sure you could mix them all together in your hand and apply? lol..

alternatively, you could do as one of the other girls said and buy moisturiser with sunscreen protection in it
biggrin.gif

good luck

I'd mix your sunscreen and moisturizer together or as already suggested, buy one with both. Let is set for 5 minutes or so, then apply primer, then your foundation. LOL @ your comment about your skin not being skin. You just need to experiment and find a system that works!

Originally Posted by waterlily777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif okay i use 3 things before i u se foundtion
moisturizer

sunscreen

primer

It's possible that you're applying too many products for your skin type. I would recommend getting a moisturizer for oily skin that has spf in it. Then primer, then a thin layer of foundation set with powder.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back