Which one(s) is your favorite Glossimer by Chanel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
after raves and raves, i went to macy's today to purchase one. i got it in seashell and i came home and uh, where's the color? i hope they're not all like this...

Some Glossimers are really sheer. I have a few that are more of a shimmer than a color. I like the more saturated opaque colors. Glossimers aren't really glossy, they are more like creamy lipsticks.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some Glossimers are really sheer. I have a few that are more of a shimmer than a color. I like the more saturated opaque colors. Glossimers aren't really glossy, they are more like creamy lipsticks. which ones are your favorite?

Duh...I just realized I didn't answer the question??

I love...

Electric, Erotic, Lollipop, Spark, Sirop, Coconut and Petunia

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Duh...I just realized I didn't answer the question??
I love...

Electric, Erotic, Lollipop, Spark, Sirop, Coconut and Petunia

LOL it's okay. i'm gonna check those out. i hope i can exchange this. it's nice layered over a lipstick, but i'm not a layering type of girl
wink.gif
thanks!

Well the colors that are my faves are REALLY bright. Most people wouldn't go for them...just so you know.

Thanks for this thread, I want to know too! I've heard that the new glossimers that came out [the ones with names like "Galaxy" ect] are really pigmented.

Giggle is my ultimate fav! I have a backup in case I run out. I wish that they wouldn't discontinue the older colors
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't own any, but I have always thought they were really pretty. Same here. I haven't bought any because of the price tag on them.

I bought Sirop, and it was a total waste of money.
frown.gif
Made me not want to buy any others.

I prefer MAC lipglasses. At least they taste yummy! lol.

When you go back you should try them before you buy them. The girls at the Macys that I work at are all great about letting you test the colors and are very helpful in choosing the right shade for you.

I have spark too. I wont be purchasing anymore because I find it so messy, it just oozes out around the top where the wand goes in.

Back