Which Perfume Is your favorite pick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have different favorites for the different seasons. For summer I (usually) like the Escada limited editions; for spring I love Comptoir Sud Vanille Extreme; Winter I like YSL Black Opium. In Fall is when I check out any new fragrances. And when I am wearing whatever, yes I wear it every day.

I change perfume, depends on my mood. but my favorites, for now, is Flowerbomb Fragrance by ViktorRolf and Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Perfume

One of my favorite categories in fragrances is Jo Malone and Tom Ford. I first met the first version in elementary school when my older sister ordered one bottle. It was then that I realized that I fell in love with this fragrance, used it for a long time, and admired every fragrance that was created under the Jo Malone brand. In my student years, I learned that Tom Ford also makes amazing perfumes, the aroma of which is very vividly felt even after a long time after application. I tried this brand, and then I fell in love with the whole collection!

Latest posts

Back