Which sub is a MUST HAVE?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooo that's pretty!!!! I just joined for .01 through a link that Zadidoll put up in a different thread. 
yess.gif

I got in for the $1.00 one last month, .01 is even better! 
w00t.gif
 hahaha! Congrats and I hope you love it. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, me too! I never end up finishing a full size bottle of polish.

My old man said to me the other day, "Marie, you DO realize that a bottle of nail polish isn't intended to be used just ONCE, right?"

my excuse for being addicted to nail polish is, "at least it's not drugs!" Then the convo is completely killed lol

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My old man said to me the other day, "Marie, you DO realize that a bottle of nail polish isn't intended to be used just ONCE, right?"

For me, Birchbox is the best.  It's been around for a while now, and they have the process down.  Their customer service is awesome, and the points system is great.  I've gotten the widest range of products from BB, as well - a mix of makeup, skincare, nail care, body care, haircare.  I prefer it to subs like Beauty Army, even though BA has great sized samples, I prefer the surprise of BB - I try things I never would have picked out for myself, I just don't find picking my own samples to be fun.

icon_lol.gif
 Men! What do they know?! HAHAHA! 
icon_lol.gif
 I think I've made it half way through a few bottles in my life (always top coats, lol) but I seriously have never finished one. 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually remember ONE bottle of polish I finished but I wore it obsessively and that was show it and glow it from the OPI burlesque collection. I miss it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Right now my #1 favorite for new subscribers is Beauty Fix BUT ONLY if you use the promo code BFBLOG. Without the promo code it's $49.99 but with the promo code it's $19.99 and depending on what you get your box items may have a value of around $300. My own box was around $250-ish (can't recall off hand).

Month-to-month my top favorites:

1. Birchbox $10
  2. Beauty Army $12 (but you have to fight with the quiz to get stuff you want)
  3. MyGlam $10 (I do like the bags but the content the last two months weren't great. March's items are nice. Can't wait for April and Michelle hinted it's going to be glamorous.)

Quarterly favorite:

1. Beautyfix $49.99
  2. QVC Test Tube $29.96 + $6.97 shipping (plus applicable tax)
  3. New Beauty Test Tube $29.95 + $8.95 shipping (no tax)

Birchbox is #1 for me. Their point system makes it like each box only costs $5, and even the stupidest of stupid boxes is worth that :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Beauty Army comes in at a close second, though. I'm excited to see what their reward system will be like :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am patiently waiting until I get the invite from birchbox.  It seems like the most popular choice

I am patiently waiting until I get the invite from birchbox.  It seems like the most popular choice

If Beauty Army has more make up products they would be the best! At least we're able to choose what we'll get, if you like surprise I'd say BB is good.

I like the skincare products from Beauty Army and I purchased some full sized products after trying them out!

I am waiting for GlossyBox to launch officially in US!

I'd have say that MyGlam is my fav! $10 a bunch for mostly deluxe size samples or fulls. I was with BirchBox for 3 mos. and was very disappointed...ended up canceling. I'd like to try Beaty Army but can't tweak the quiz to get offered samples I would like! =P

I tried signing up with them too. They also have a waiting list like BB. 

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd have say that MyGlam is my fav! $10 a bunch for mostly deluxe size samples or fulls. I was with BirchBox for 3 mos. and was very disappointed...ended up canceling. I'd like to try Beaty Army but can't tweak the quiz to get offered samples I would like! =P

Back