Which sub is a MUST HAVE?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't subscribed to anything yet. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on what my first sub should be.
help.gif

Thanks in advance
yey.gif

Birchbox is honestly my #1 pick. The point system and customer service is amazing.

BeautyArmy is my #2 pick. The sample sizes have been very generous and you can pick your own. 

I second this! Definitely my top 2. BB points make up for any blah boxes. 

I also love Beautyfix (only 4 times a year) and recommend Julep Maven if you like nail stuff. 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I recommend Birchbox or Beauty Army

Beauty Army is my number one. 

Honestly, I like birchbox, but I find it to be a little overrated. 

Birchbox! I love their points system, and their customer service is fantastic. 

I LOVE nail stuff, but I just joined Beauty Army :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />BB mentioned there was a waiting list, so I added myself. For now, Beauty Army it is. I wanna compare the two and decide which one to go for. Once I decide that, I'll join Julep Maven.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second this! Definitely my top 2. BB points make up for any blah boxes. 

I also love Beautyfix (only 4 times a year) and recommend Julep Maven if you like nail stuff. 

There are only two real complaints I have with Julep Maven.

Their nail polish is incredibly thick as well as twice as much for their nail polish for half what you would normally get. If you can get in on a special, I would recommend that so you won't be out much money.

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE nail stuff, but I just joined Beauty Army :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />BB mentioned there was a waiting list, so I added myself. For now, Beauty Army it is. I wanna compare the two and decide which one to go for. Once I decide that, I'll join Julep Maven.

My favorite are Beauty Army and Birchbox. I like Birchbox a little better because of the point system. If Beauty Army had the point system, they would probably be my #1.

I haven't had the issue with the thick nail polishes from them yet and hope I never do. 
icon_eek.gif
 LOL. But so far I loveeeeee their extras! My top coat hair spray thingy smells so good, the Oscar shaped chocolate was fun (and yummy), and the Argan oil from this month's box makes me excited too. I like that I can skip a month after viewing what's going to be in that month's box. I also like that I can change to another style and am not stuck with my test result's style. 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are only two real complaints I have with Julep Maven.

Their nail polish is incredibly thick as well as twice as much for their nail polish for half what you would normally get. If you can get in on a special, I would recommend that so you won't be out much money.

I'm slightly tempted to join julep maven, but how small are the polishes? 

.27 fl oz, I believe. I'm not a HUGE maven fan, but part of me doesn't see the issue with it being so small because I have never finished a bottle of polish anyway. :p 

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My favorite are Beauty Army and Birchbox. I like Birchbox a little better because of the point system. If Beauty Army had the point system, they would probably be my #1.
Taken from BA's FAQ page!

REWARDS
  1. DO YOU HAVE A REWARDS PROGRAM? We have a really fun and rewarding badge program. Our badge program will be available later this month.

that doesn't seem too bad. I never finish a bottle of polish either. Ok... I'm joining :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, me too! I never end up finishing a full size bottle of polish.

Speaking of Julep, I'm actually wearing Julep's Viola (from the Feb Oscar box) in my avatar piccy! It's my new most favorite dark color. Went on beautifully!

oooo that's pretty!!!! I just joined for .01 through a link that Zadidoll put up in a different thread. 
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Taken from BA's FAQ page!

REWARDS
  1. DO YOU HAVE A REWARDS PROGRAM? We have a really fun and rewarding badge program. Our badge program will be available later this month.

That's been up since early February, I am anxiously awaiting it's launch! 

Once they start that, BA will be unstoppable. I already feel most loyal to them because of how nice they are to me over twitter/facebook/etc. 

Latest posts

Back