White or not???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still can't do it kookie. guess i'm just old school! lol~ white button down shirts are ok, though.

I wear white day or night, summer spring winter and fall. Makes no difference. And besides, Oprah said herself that even women her age really date themselves when they follow that rule. It no longer applies.

i don't really care about that because i wear whatever i want but then again i don't have white pants

well in oz, labour day is the start of summer so I have no problems at all with wearing white. In winter I wear winter white and cream all the time.

As long as it looks good I dont care what the date is
smile.gif

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif as long as you can keep it clean it isn't a problem I agree. I like to wear white sweaters or white shirts, but I don't wear white pants or coats during the winter, because it is hard to keep it clean.

Perye, I don't follow the rules!!!
biggrin.gif
Big surprise there!! lol And I wear mostly off white....

I am partial to off-white anyway, just because I spill that morning latte on the drive to work to often. Nothing is really spill proof.

I wore a white shirt yesterday. lol Its actually the only white piece of clothing i own.

Latest posts

Back