Who are your Style Icons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie are my favorites, Gwenyth Paltrow looks great most of the time.

I like Angelina Jolie's Style and Jenifer Lopez when she is not trying to be so slutty, but I don't copy them.

Particulary I shop at BCBG and BEBE, go there and come out with outfits that catch my eyes at the moment. I do like to browse the current styles In InStyle magazine but can't follow style in Canada (at least not all of them)

I don't really have any icons but I do think certain celebs have impeccable style and taste. For one, Reese Witherspoon. She always looks so well put together and classy, from her hair to her make-up to her clothing and how she comports herself. She kind of reminds me of the old Hollywood stars in that respect. I don't think I've ever seen her make one fashion faux pas.

Jennifer Lopez's make-up is always unbelievable. The look is natural and she's always glowing. What is that woman doing, that's what I'd like to know. I wish my skin glowed like hers. As for her fashion sense, I definitely like it but simple, elegant and casual is more my style.

Jessica Simpson is another one I like and like Reese, she's always well put together. Maybe it's a Southern thing? Her hair always look phenomenal, her make up too (she's a bit edgier and experiments more than Reese) and she's usually dressed fabulously. I'd kill for her wardrobe.

I also love Gwen Stefani. Now that woman has style, unique and all her own. I love how she has a signature look and she just looks like someone I'd want to hang out with.

Others I like include Salma Hayek & Catherine Zeta Jones but I think that's mostly because I think they're unbelievably beautiful.

at the moment i really love ashley olsens style. ive never really had a fashion icon before, but she really is something. i love her hair and makeup too!

I don't really have one either I like lots of celbrities looks but I don't really try to copy any of it nor could i afford to. But Celebrities styles that I like

cathrine zeta jones

Camereon Diez

Lucy Lui

Ashlee Simpson

mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

and lots more

I just love the drag queens--you know, over the top make-up and personification of feminity as in RuPaul. Diana Ross is a favorite too. I love the old movies where the women wore gloves, capes, and hats. Who can ever forget Joan Crawford and those shoulder pads? Loved it!!

I really like Kate Dillon and Mia Tyler. I think they have their own style and they love to show off their curves.

I don't have any icons mainly because I don't care about celebrities and don't pay much attention to them.... lately I've been getting most of my fashion inspiration from TLC's "What Not To Wear"! They've had several girls in their 20's and 30's that they've shown how to dress young and trendy (ie, not like an "old lady"), yet still professional and sophisticated (appropriate for the office or their profession, and not so young they're mistaken for a teenager), and that is really the look I am going for! Though I will admit that I am far from having my dream wardrobe at the moment, that would take money, lol
wink.gif

i ent got a fashion icon, but i thinK paris hilton wears really nice clothes and so does posh (victoria beckham)

I love jennifer Aniston's style, very classic and non-trashy.

But I tend to go towards the trendy style when going out, and more classic looks for work. I think that goes without saying for office attire.

I'd have to say that my style icon at the moment is Essence Atkins on the UPN show Half & Half. Her clothes are always well-put together and shouts QUALITY!

Sarah Jessica Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved Every Outfit She Wore On Sex And The City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tend to go for a trendy/classy fashion look and these are the celebrities whom I like their style:

Jennifer Aniston

Rachel Bilson

Jennie Garth

Lindsay Lohan

Eva Longoria

Gwyneth Paltrow

Jessica Simpson

Reese Witherspoon

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont have any style icons, sorry xx
icon_sad.gif
Neither do I Trisha...
confused.gif
lol

I like, the old actress, Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow etc. Howeva for our day I like Christina Augliera, Nicole Richie and Carmen Electra, they can do both vavavoom and conservative.

I don't really have a style icon... I like a wide variety of clothing. I kind of look at wearing clothes like playing dress up, one day I'll be punky, then preppy, then sexy, then office sexy, etc.

Keeps things more interesting... I look more at ensembles wherever I see them.

i dont really have one, but if i had to choose it will be jennifer lopez.i love her style, she can be glam, ghetto fablous, casual, and still look sexy, thats what i consider "style".

Back