Who are your Style Icons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by K*O* Neither do I Trisha...
confused.gif
lol Ditto! I luv my individuality!
satisfied.gif

avril-lavigne-13.jpg

Avril Lavigne! I love that whole punk-princess-style!!! It's so cute and looks very girly, classy and original.

avril-lavigne-12.jpg

I don't have one, but I like to mix and match elements of style from diff people I guess, or get influences

I guess my list would be:

Gemma Ward

Kate Moss

Sienna Miller

MKA Olsen

Sex Pistols

But most of my style is just my own

Jordan aka Katie Price! All the way baby I love her! Shes got some gorgeous outfits, the wheels and dollbaby stuff, the cute tracksuits and tees, I love her style
biggrin.gif
Some of ya might think oh no! But shes looking good these days isnt she? Im loving her new summery look, the cute dresses and bright colors.

Id also say Victoria Beckham but sometimes she can look too uptight! sorry but smart isnt my look lol. I like her jeans and vest looks but not blouses and pencil skirts! so not me

This thread makes me feel old, LOL.

I really don't like the boho look of the olsen twins.. to me they look like beggars, as do sienna miller and kate moss most of the time. I like smart, sharp looking outfits, but most hollywood stars are only seen once or twice in outfits like this, they either look too boring or too sleazy and over the top.

And now I sound boring and conservative, LOL

Nicole Richie used to be my number one style icon now I'm just in awe of Japanese women they were BORN with style!

I find myself watching old episodes of "Charmed" just to see what Alyssa Milano's wearing...

Originally Posted by mle44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find myself watching old episodes of "Charmed" just to see what Alyssa Milano's wearing... I was like that with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I think that mine would have to be..... Victoria Beckham. I LOVE her new style, hair, clothes and everything. I think it looks awesome!

Right now I enjoy seeing what Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale, and Dita Von Teese wear to events. I was crazy for Sharon Stone for a long time and she still knows how to play the glamour card so well. I also love the rock/glam style of Tina Turner, Cher, and Diana Ross. My favorite, favorite ever is Stevie Nicks.

There's a whole list of women whose style I admire, but I'm not sure I emulate anyone. I like to mix it up.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really have any style icons. For fashion, I wear what looks great and comfortable for me. me 2
cowboy.gif

1. Brenda Song

2. Pink

3. Avril Lavinge

4. Beyonce

5. The Olsens

A little bit of everybody! I have various styles, so it really doesn't matter! *chee* ;-)

i like alot of them.

jill hennesy, jackie O, thats all i can think of right now

Back