Who are your Style Icons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been done before, but I was wondering who MuT-ers draw their fashion inspiration from. I'll start by saying that I love Kate Moss's style, and, even though they're a bit younger than me
icon_redface.gif
, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen-- they look messy and put-together at the same time
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

Whenever I pick up a magazine the girls who's styles I love the most are Jessica Simpson and Linsday Lohan.. Jessica always has the cutest shoes, and I love Lindsays shades and how she puts her outfits together

and they've both always got the best bags

Originally Posted by ikebana I don't know if this has been done before, but I was wondering who MuT-ers draw their fashion inspiration from. I'll start by saying that I love Kate Moss's style, and, even though they're a bit younger than me
icon_redface.gif
, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen-- they look messy and put-together at the same time
icon_cheesygrin.gif
! I love Kate Moss and the Olsen twins' styles too. I'll add Sienna Miller,, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Simpson to my list (for her awesome collection of bags).

No icons that I can say I'm a die hard follower of. I tend to go for a more trendy business casual/tailored, mostly solids, trendy shoes (mostly pointed toes).

there a few that i like, but i don't follow their style and copy any of it.

catherine zeta jones

angelina jolie

can't think of any more right now

Originally Posted by ikebana I don't know if this has been done before, but I was wondering who MuT-ers draw their fashion inspiration from. I'll start by saying that I love Kate Moss's style, and, even though they're a bit younger than me
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
! I love mary kate & ashleys style too,but I guess they can pull it off being incredibly rich and all.
icon_mad.gif

I guess you will all hate me for that: but I really like Paris Hiltons style. I know she´s very witchy, but her clothes, accesoires and her whole style is so cute! A little bit sporty, trashy, punky and cool together! I like that! I think she could nearly wear everything and it looks stylish on her!!!

Forgot to say that I don´t copy her style. Firstly I wouldn´t have the money and second I don´t got this excellent, thin body!
icon_neutral.gif
But I like to see her new styles!

Originally Posted by Lealabell Dita Von Teese (when she has clothes on), and Varga girls (50s pin up art).
03_Dita-von-teese.jpg
av024.jpg

oooh...Dita is SOOO gorgeous! I would die to have a waist that tiny!!!...LOLMakes you wonder how a guy like Marylin Manson could score himself a HOTTIE like her. I mean i understand the whole "Rock Star" lure but he's not the best looking one of them if you know what I mean!

I don't really have any style icons. For fashion, I wear what looks great and comfortable for me.

I don't have any style icons either. But I do read a lot of fashion magazines. I browse through and rip out pictures of stuff I like and if I'm in a store, I'll try it on and if it looks good, and I can afford it, I buy it. If I like a certain look on someone, I'll see how it is on me.

But there are certain celebrities that I like the way they dress, especially at those awards shows:

Catherine Zeta Jones

Salma Hayek

Halle Berry

Angelina Jolie (for her outfits, not for stealing men)
icon_lol.gif

I don't really have any specific style icons, I usually just open a magazine and say .... look's nice, or I like their outfit, but one person who can DEFINATELY dress her ass off it Eve, she looks good in anything; one minute it's a Roberto Cavalli dress, the next it's just some simple jeans, boots & a top.

Hummm Style Icon

Well It Depends On Whats Hott!!! For The Season

Every Celebrity Female Have A Hott Style

So I Would Say

Janet Jackson, Of Course

Whewww So Many

I Like Paris She Is Hott Lol

Like I Said It Depends On The Season And What Is Bangin' Lol

Rap Celebs Have Hot Styles Also

Let Me Stop Lol

I don't really get my inspiration from any celebrity in particular...I mix and match a lot. I look through magazines like Seventeen, I guess most of the styles featured I wear.=D

and once in a while copy jpop singers.

icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
! yeah, their style is unique.=D so boho...i love how people can achieve such a messy style yet still look so good.^^ lots of layering and earthy colors. i was gonna try that style, but i had a feeling it wouldn't look that good on me.^^;;

hmmmmm... methinks jessica alba look amazing, katherine hepburn was a truly inspriational woman and tippi hedren for the original hitchcock heroine look

Back