Who has MAC Bible 2005?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
I was looking on ebay and found the MAC 2005 Bible for auction. I bought the 2004 Bible last year and most of the pages were blank for some reason.. I was really upset, but I had only spent $1.99 on it. If anyone has a copy of the 2005 version, I would like to check it out and see if it works on my computer this time around. I really don't feel like spending the money again and waiting for a month like I had to with the last one! Thanks!
icon_wink.gif

i have the one from 2004 too.

but if you check out the auctions for the 2005 bible, they're pics from kevyn aucoin's books. or random makeup pics from mags or something. i only checked out a few, so there might be some different one.

I thought it was weird that there were photos from Kevyn's books and like Allure magazine articles. Oh well, kinda nice to have it on disc rather than rotting paper all over my room. The tutorials that showed how to create the looks on the face charts didn't work for me on my computer, and that's the part of the disc I really wanted!!!

I don't have the new Bible however... love the new avatar Scarlette. You look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Scarlette I was looking on ebay and found the MAC 2005 Bible for auction. I bought the 2004 Bible last year and most of the pages were blank for some reason.. I was really upset, but I had only spent $1.99 on it. If anyone has a copy of the 2005 version, I would like to check it out and see if it works on my computer this time around. I really don't feel like spending the money again and waiting for a month like I had to with the last one! Thanks!
icon_wink.gif
I posted a link on Chit Chat for a free bible. Its online, i dont know if its 04 or 05. My friend got a cd off ebay, and we compared it, its the same. Who knows. Either way, the one i posted is free. If you cant find it here, check under my username and look for all posts by me. You should be able to find it there.. HTHS at least a little.

Originally Posted by KMEFH MAC bible?!? lol. it's the training manual

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i cant get it for some reason? You have to save it to your computer. Its a PDF file, and you need adobe to read it.. hang on let me see how to do it exactly.. I did it at work, and now i am home.

Originally Posted by MacForMe You have to save it to your computer. Its a PDF file, and you need adobe to read it.. hang on let me see how to do it exactly.. I did it at work, and now i am home.
Thanks doll!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i cant get it for some reason? Ok- when you click on the link i gave you, another page opens up and there is ANOTHER link on that page. take your mouse, place it OVER the link, RIGHT CLCIK and then SAVE TARGET and it will open a window to ask you where to save it..pick a place (my documents?) and click OK.

Latest posts

Back