Who has the same name!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm sure you've all seen e-mails like this (stupid chainletter-like ones!), so you know what i do. everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. i can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer

now the next person writes their name under mine and so on.

i'm sure you've all seen e-mails like this (stupid chainletter-like ones!), so you know what i do. everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. i can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer

Janelle

everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. i can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer

Janelle

Lea

everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. i can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer*

Janelle

Lea

Kim

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jennifer*

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

jennifer*

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

jennifer*

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Laura

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

(We must have a lot of 20-somethings on here, Jennifer was one of the most popular names the year I was born!
biggrin.gif
)

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. I can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Eleinys

Now the next person writes their name under mine and so on.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Everyone put your name down in list format and if you're name's already on there, put a star next to it. copy and paste it into your post. I can already think of at least 5 jennifers on this site LOL

jennifer**

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Eleinys

Lily

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jennifer **

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Eleinys

Lily

Kristina

jennifer **

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Eleinys

Lily

Kristina

Trisha

Chrystal

jennifer **

Janelle

Lea

Kim

Karen

Gwendolyn

Eva

Andrea

Emmylou

Stephanie

Eleinys

Lily

Kristina

Trisha

Chrystal

Carla

Tony

Latest posts

Back