Who in your opinion has is a perfect beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually have two. their not celebrities so i dont know if it counts.

one of them is a member from here, her name is amanda(Benebaby), i think she is beautiful, no matter what she is wearing.

the other is my mom. i have a picture of her when she was young and its in black and white and she looks stunning. i dont have a scanner or else i would show you.

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nigella Lawsonhttp://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...lla_1004+Z.jpg

Oeh yesss!
I did a name search on Nigella on the MUT forums
tongue.gif
because I have a reoccuring obsession with her at the moment.... I can´t get enough of her!!! Her attitude, her style, her poise, her sexiness, her way with food, her... well, her!

Myam!

Also, Monica Bellucci is one of my biggest examples!!!

Together with Nigella, those two are the epitome of a very powerful sexy feminity - not weak and submissive characters, but intelligent women who know how using your feminity to your adventage works. I can only enjoy that.

You can take any woman and make her look gorgeous....local models before and after. Real people, no plastic surgery, no color correction.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some of the most beautiful people have been those whom I've met off the street, not celebrities. Ditto on this one
smile.gif
but If I had to pcik someone, It would def be Lucille Ball, she had timeless classic beauty.

whatever, from this 2 pic in first page I would choose Indian rather Venezuelan. Indian actress looks better, and here is totally amazing

I dont have any perfect idol for beauty but some are really gorgeous sometimes. I like beauty of Charlize Theron and jessica alba, the style of jessica alba as well... oh and many others...

I have always thought the Jennifer Garner is so beautiful. She is healthy and natural and has that subtle sexiness about her. With, or without makeup she is a beauty~~

Hi,

Here's my list:

Selena Breed (Lancome spokesmodel)

Halle Berry

Tina Turner

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Michelle Yeoh

Ziyi Zhang

Cindy Crawford

Christie Brinkley

Sophia Loren

Ashley Judd

Alicia Keys

Sara Ramirez

Dayanara Torres

I think the most beautiful women are those who have something interesting that makes them not "perfect" but rather "memorable" (like Liv Tyler, Audrey Hepburn, Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Anniston). But some people I consider "perfect" AND beautiful are Christy Turlington, Catherine Zeta Jones, Scarlett Johansen, and Monica Belluci. I know there are others but that's all I can think of at the moment. And one person on MuT I think is gorgeous is Aquilah!

Angelina Jolie (most beautiful brunette I've ever seen)

angelina-jolie.jpg

and Pamela Anderson (most beautiful blonde I've ever seen)

pam-1.jpg

The lady in my avatar was also really gorgeous in her heyday.

Im surprised nobody has said Jessica Simpson.

I think she is absolutely gorgeous and what i love the most about her is that she is soooo beautiful without being CLASSICALLY beautiful. she has a bump on her nose which im sure many people have tried to talk her into having fixed but she hasnt and shes still one of the best looking women out there.

Ashlee_Jessica_Simpson_8_-_WireImag.jpg

ps how much of an ad for cosmetic surgery is ashlee simpson??

I'm into natural beauties:

(They have makeup here, I know - but they looks great without it too)

Natalie Portman... she's practically my IT girl.

natalie-portman.jpg

Rachel Smith Miss USA

Rachel_Smith_miss_usa.jpg

Jessica Biel

Rosario Dawson

Charlize Theron

...many more

Marilyn Monroe is my old time beauty.

Back