Who in your opinion has is a perfect beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there are no perfect people, but who comes closest to it in your mind. Let's post photos of anyone who you get inspirition from. I think it will be nice to see the diversity in where we get our ideas. I'll start

Veruska Ramirez

She was Miss venezuela in 1997 and I feel she is so beautiful, because every feature on her is something to be desired. We all have a favorite feaature, but what happens when there all so good we can't decide. That's how I feel about her.

vr064je1.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

I really love Indian stars because I feel there so elegant and graceful. Everytime I see this pic I forget she's not a queen or something like that. Overall I really like these girls cause I feel there natural beauties, meaning they don't even need makeup to be super gorgeous.

ar37-11.jpg

I don't believe perfection= beauty. Most of the time it's little flaws that make someone more interesting and unique. I do think Angelina Jolie is gorgeous though....more so with about 20 more lbs on her.

angelina_jolie.jpg

I'm so over Angelina. Yea, she's pretty, but I think she is SO overrated.

The 2 that I can think of off of the top of my head are: Haifa Wehbe and Nadia Bjorlin. There's more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll post later! =)

Some of the most beautiful people have been those whom I've met off the street, not celebrities.

I think perfect beauty starts with inner beauty... Just because you're gorgeous outside, doesn't mean your inner beauty can help make you perfectly beautiful. That being said, I don't think there is a "perfect beauty." However, I'd have to give Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Ashley Judd and Dita Von Teese a 9 out of 10 in the looks... That's just me though, and again, I think it has something to do with their inner beauties as well.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so over Angelina. Yea, she's pretty, but I think she is SO overrated. The 2 that I can think of off of the top of my head are: Haifa Wehbe and Nadia Bjorlin. There's more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll post later! =)

This is so crazy cause my 3rd choice is Haifa wehbe and 4th is angelina Jolie. I guess we all have similar taste.
haifa-wehbe.ws_hayfa_wehbe0341.jpg

4558aded-0029f-01ca3-400cb8e11.jpg

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some of the most beautiful people have been those whom I've met off the street, not celebrities. I totally agree Nox!! Some of the most gorgeous girls I have seen were random people without high-paid stylists and makeup teams.

I would also define "Perfect Beauty" as someone who is beautiful from the inside as well as the outside. As far as celebraties go, we don't know them personally, all we know is what the media feeds us, so it's hard to say if they have inner beauty, some of them are probably just eye candy..but not beautiful from the inside.

But I do agree with most of the names already posted as physically beautiful women.

Mila Kunis, Aishwarya Rai, and Jennie Garth IMO

oh and Saira Mohan was declared the Global Standard of beauty by newsweek. Some people did a study in which they "averaged together", by means of contour layering with a computer program, pictures of women that are considered most beautiful within each country/culture around the world and the face that came closest to this average was that of Saira Mohan's. i thought it was very interesting. She's a half Indian and half French Canadian model

this is a very interesting article about why we find who we find attractive

Meet the world's most perfect mutant - Telegraph

I apologize if there is some confusion with this post, maybe I should rephrase the question to :

Who in your opinion comes closest to perfect physical beauty?

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't believe perfection= beauty. Most of the time it's little flaws that make someone more interesting and unique. I do think Angelina Jolie is gorgeous though....more so with about 20 more lbs on her.
http://i.treehugger.com/files/angelina_jolie.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth! lol!
I'm also going to say Joanna Krupa just so we can have a blonde on the list!
wink.gif

OH! And Petra Nemcova. lol.

If they didnt get plastic surgery done i could probably answer your question.

But, i know most of them have plastic surgery done, so achieving perfect physical beauty that way is so easy, so none of them comes closest in my opinion.

Well, I've always liked the quote "The lack of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw".

The most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on is a friend of mine. She would probably call me crazy for saying that, and go on about being 'fat', but screw that! She epitomizes beauty to me. She's truly gorgeous without an ouch of makeup. She has beautiful eyes, beautiful smiles, has a beautiful 'plump' body, long, long wavy dark brown hair and the cutest freckles. I would post a pic, but I don't think she would appreciate it
wink.gif

I go from 1 end of the spectrum to the other-- Either I think a fake looking girl with too much makeup is pretty or I think a girl with none is.

I think cholas are pretty even tho they do every makeup "rule" wrong, but I love it anyway

Ms Krazie

Dont really get inspiration her tho but I do respect & think her style is cute

And for some reason gina Lollobrigida and maria callas are pretty to me. I guess cuz ginas italian and i love marias eyes

ME! Of course! If i don't believe in that, i have Bruno to tell me otherwise
wink.gif

But honestly, there's one brazilian actress that i say that she's the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen: Ana Paula Arósio

Here's some pics

0,,5738635,00.jpg

anapaula1_400.jpg

128566.jpg

tn_7121t0407ec1.jpg

Plus she's an EXCELLENT actress!

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif The most prettiest girls I ever met were poor and they live in venezuela. Hey just like Veruska rabove. She is known as '' la cenisienta de Venezuela'' the cinderella of venezuela. She was discovered by Miss venezuela 11996, when she went to ask for an autograph. I completely agree with you.

Latest posts

Back