Who is your beauty muse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lollipop I love the makeup of jlo and Rani mukherjee ( this is an indian actress), i especially love here eyelashes, i dont know what her secret is, but i think i will have to go to india someday to check it out. I mean they are really amazing. But jlo" s make-up looks sometimes messy now in some pictures ( but she is still pretty), i think she has a new make-up artist. Oh, i also like sarah michelle gellar, because she still has something natural.
icon_cool.gif
2nd that! rani mukerjee's make up always looks stunning, i think the colour of her eyez on that bronzy skin with ethe addition of heavy liner really pulls her out of the crowd, from the rest of bollywood actresses, saying that i think Bipasha, another top bolly actress her make up always looks good, though sometimes she can go verboard with her cat eye look!
other than thi si just lok at pics in mags and t.v!

cool.gif

I sooo much agree on Andrea about you & Liv...

Originally Posted by Lealabell I love Liv Tyler and Alison Goldfrapp (because she goes a bit wacky and out there sometimes).
livhy.jpg
alison_goldfrapp.jpg

my makeup muse is our own trisha! she makes me want to be bold! thanks trisha! i'm having more fun with makeup now than i ever have. keep those dare-to-be's and tutorials coming.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 I could spend hundreds there! I think my first order will be for the natalie lipstick and kitten eyeshadow...you're so helpful! They would be great first choices Anne. I love Natalie, I haven't worn it much lately but I'll be digging it out for Autumn/Winter along with my other berry and plum shades.

Originally Posted by lilla I sooo much agree on Andrea about you & Liv... Thankyou both of you. I'm lucky she's in the limelight, because if I like something on her I can usually find out what she wears (apparently a lot of Stila) and then pick it up myself or try and find something comparable.

I like to experiment with color and different makeup styles but I have always been a fan of Natalie Portman's Berry/wine stained lips with rosy cheeks and neutral clean eye makeup. Her look is very classic....she'll never look back and say "what was I thinking?!" Then again, you only live once and it's fun to be adventurous.

Is her namesake lipstick a good way to achieve her lip look? (I have only one Stila Lipstick)

WOW i just looked at the color selection........what is your overall opinion of stila lipsticks Trisha?

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont think it would wash you out as its sheer finish but its hard to say not having seen you in person! if you put Berry Lipglaze over it, it would be very pretty on a paler skin.
the l/s arent in cardboard anymore

its metal tubing which looks like cardboard, also the lipstick barrel is coded so you can see which l/s are sheer, shimmer or cream

st_S1AC01_200.jpg

Sheer is the tubing with the flower print

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...D=PROD8090#top

Originally Posted by monniej my makeup muse is our own trisha! she makes me want to be bold! thanks trisha! i'm having more fun with makeup now than i ever have. keep those dare-to-be's and tutorials coming.
claps.gif
Another vote for
TrishaHM.gif
here!

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 2nd that! rani mukerjee's make up always looks stunning, i think the colour of her eyez on that bronzy skin with ethe addition of heavy liner really pulls her out of the crowd, from the rest of bollywood actresses, saying that i think Bipasha, another top bolly actress her make up always looks good, though sometimes she can go verboard with her cat eye look!
other than thi si just lok at pics in mags and t.v!

cool.gif

Do you know what kinda makeup Rani use? I especially would like to know what she uses on her eyelashes, because they are very seperated and looks glossy.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by lollipop Do you know what kinda makeup Rani use? I especially would like to know what she uses on her eyelashes, because they are very seperated and looks glossy.
icon_cool.gif
hi there i dont know qwhat she uses but from the colours i notice she uses alot of browns, nudes, bronzy shades and black mascara with heavy khol eyeliner
if anyone else knows that'd be great

also i think TRISH is my inspritaiuon too!!!
claps.gif

oh yeah Trisha is my muse too :icon_love ....if it wasn´t for the smokey eyes that lookes SOOO sexy on her I wouldn´t have tried it on myself. THANX Trisha!!!!

Andrea your avatar is sooo sweet!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle oh yeah Trisha is my muse too :icon_love ....if it wasn´t for the smokey eyes that lookes SOOO sexy on her I wouldn´t have tried it on myself. THANX Trisha!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha im not a big lipstick person myself but i do love our l/s and as i said before particularly the sheers as they still give a glossy look!
give them a try, the new packaging is fab!! x

I have one of the shimmer ones called Lara which is a deep berry/wine shade that I love, and a creme one called Sonya that I love. I don't find any of the formulae drying, but they're not a long lasting lip colour so I do have to reaply a couple of times during a day if I don't use lipcote.

Originally Posted by Sophia Andrea your avatar is sooo sweet!!:icon_love thanks Sophia. I was thinking "a big kiss for MuT"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Andrea your avatar is sooo sweet!!:icon_love Ditto! Awesome smoky eye, too, Andrea!

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hi there i dont know qwhat she uses but from the colours i notice she uses alot of browns, nudes, bronzy shades and black mascara with heavy khol eyeliner
if anyone else knows that'd be great

also i think TRISH is my inspritaiuon too!!!
claps.gif

Yeh, i have seen the pictures of Trisha"s eyes, and i really like it, looks really professional done.
icon_cool.gif

About Rani, i think they have there own makeup brand in India, because here eyelashes looks really soft and seperated and glossy, and i do not have found any mascara that does the same as they are using on here lashes . Too bad i have no idea where to go in India to look for, but i think i have to try it someday, hihi
icon_smile.gif
!

Originally Posted by anne7 Ditto! Awesome smoky eye, too, Andrea! I love the smokey eye too, hot
icon_redface.gif
!

Back