Who is your beauty muse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they use false lashes too which adds t the length and thickness, other than this there is a mascara that thickens your lashes so much they look false as it builds tiny hairy kind of fibres on the lashes, itsa japanese one i think anyone know?

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 they use false lashes too which adds t the length and thickness, other than this there is a mascara that thickens your lashes so much they look false as it builds tiny hairy kind of fibres on the lashes, itsa japanese one i think anyone know? Yeh, you are right. But how is it that with stars the eyelashes does not fall out or damaged there eyelashes, i mean if it would damaged the lashes of it would fall out, why would they where them then? Because i have read often at forums when people ask about false lashes, that everyone says that it damaged your own lashes and it can be falling out. Do they have a secret or something, or stuff we do not know about? What do you think. But i still think that they have something secret in India, because for example look how shiny the here of rani mukherjee is, i mean reallyyyyy shiny and not oily and not static and it stays on one place without flying. I have the same type of hair, but the products from where i live are tested on different hair types, and my hair does not look like the people from India. i am a little pissed, because i do not have any family there living, otherwise it would be easier to go there, so that i would have a place and touring gids. I really want to go sometime. Hee, maybe i can info the makeup artist there from Rani maybe, hihi, only not know how to figure where to be, lol! Ok, bye
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 they use false lashes too which adds t the length and thickness, other than this there is a mascara that thickens your lashes so much they look false as it builds tiny hairy kind of fibres on the lashes, itsa japanese one i think anyone know? I think a know which mascara you mean. But are the fibers in the mascara damaging for the lashes?

"Apart from my fiance no-one has called me sexy so thanks Andrea!! "

icon_question.gif

Are you kidding us girl?! .

I'd die for your glowing bronzy skin tone and dark brown hair!

Your'e a hottie Trisha!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki "Apart from my fiance no-one has called me sexy so thanks Andrea!! "
icon_question.gif

Are you kidding us girl?! .

I'd die for your glowing bronzy skin tone and dark brown hair!

Your'e a hottie Trisha!
claps.gif

Ditto! Trisha, quit playing, you know you're one hot babe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And I want bronzy skin like yours too...gimme!

Originally Posted by Trisha honestly guys, no-one has called me sexy apart from him.
I was the biggest geek at school and got teased for looking different to the blonde haired/blue eyed girls. i was never really accepted into one group cos i wasnt black and i wasnt white
icon_cry.gif

Well you are accepted here cause you are beautiful - inside and out. :icon_love

I think mixed race girls are some of the prettiest, since they get the best of both worlds! And you're right, none of that BS matters anyways...

ziyi zhang, jennifer aniston, kate beckinsale and jennifer lopez (only in the "if you had my love" video)

There is no real inspiration for me doing my makeup, the colors inspirate me. But there are some women I adore like: Monica Bellucci, Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth!

so many, but i'll have to say jill hennesy from the tv show "crossing jordan".

actually its more about the character she plays- smart, gutsy etc

I draw alot of inspiration from Christina Aguilera actually. I absolutely love her makeup. If not her, it's my cousin Mara, she uses very little makeup but it always looks gorgeous.

I don't have one! I've always just done my own thing without paying attention... If I HAD to pick, I still wouldn't know what to say!

Yay for revisiting OOOOOOLD posts! LoL

Anyways, here's mine! She's actually my muse for EVERYTHING lol

sjohansson.jpg

Originally Posted by Jazzything A lot of you probably never heard of her, but Sharon Tate was so gorgeous.
http://www.cinememorial.com/Image/TATE%20SHARON/1.JPG

i think most people have heard of sharon tate....if not for her acting, unfortunately for the fact that she was murdered by the Manson family while she was pregnant and married to Roman Polanski. I think she is also one of the most beautiful women - look at those cheekbones! I love 60's clothes, hair and some of the makeup looks. for me...i would say chloe sevigny is my beauty muse. she wears very minimal eye makeup most of the time and lipstick. i love her unconventional look, and even though she gets bashed by the tabloids for her fashion, she does wear a lot of cool independent designers too!

She appears to have great makeup, I just hate how photoshopped 98% of her pictures are! Sometimes the makeup quality is lost because of it.

Originally Posted by Braiden I happen to think "Forbidden" from Myspace (Christine Dolce) has wonderful makeup
rockwoot.gif

www.myspace.com/forbidden

Alexis Vogel is my all time favorite Makeup Artist. She's responsible for Pamela Anderson's look. I love the Smokey Eye and Nude Lippie from the mid-'60's: Brigette Bardot, Catherine Deneuvre (Belle du Jour), Patti Boyd, who was the wife of Beatle George Harrison then Eric Clapton; and Jean Shrimpton. When I have some time I'll post their pics, but not tonight.

Originally Posted by jessica9 i think most people have heard of sharon tate....if not for her acting, unfortunately for the fact that she was murdered by the Manson family while she was pregnant and married to Roman Polanski. I think she is also one of the most beautiful women - look at those cheekbones! I love 60's clothes, hair and some of the makeup looks. for me...i would say chloe sevigny is my beauty muse. she wears very minimal eye makeup most of the time and lipstick. i love her unconventional look, and even though she gets bashed by the tabloids for her fashion, she does wear a lot of cool independent designers too! I agree with you on Sharon Tate...she was Gorgeous! I love her look, too! And I do remember ...

Back