Who is your beauty muse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine would be Avril Lavigne. Love those smokey eyes make up..

And of course my mum who taught me how to make up.

hmm

mines is shania twain ! shes so naturally goodlooking.. during her tours she limits her make up to just eyeliner.. mascara and some foundation... i think shes so gorgeous no matter what her age is.. when she was younger.. even at her age now... im so jealous of her hair and make up and her skin !! its amazing...

oh yeah ! jacquie onasis( hmm did i spell that right ??) too ! even tho simple i always thought she was very classy and naturally gorgeous !!

I love Drew Barrymore, jlo....gosh. I feel inspired by so many its hard to narrow it down. 

Racquel Welch for me.......this lady is in her 70's and still looks absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

In the days of my youth when I was first learning to do makeup properly(oh, am I feeling old now!) my makeup idol was the gorgeous Morgan Fairchild, I just thought she was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen, and I think she's still a classic beauty.

Originally Posted by Carol D. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the days of my youth when I was first learning to do makeup properly(oh, am I feeling old now!) my makeup idol was the gorgeous Morgan Fairchild, I just thought she was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen, and I think she's still a classic beauty.

Carol ~ You have no idea how many times I tried to re-create her look back in the 80's!!!!!

I love all the classic hollywood actesses. Liz Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe... Etc. Etc.

For a more modern/office look - I look towards JLo as we have similar skin tone and dark features (except that I kept my black hair). 

For exotic fun I love Cher (all thru the ages), Dita Von Teese, Kat Von D, and I've recently been following a model by the name of Ophelias Overdose. 

Ophelia is my new favorite and she is very creative in many ways.  She does her own make up and designs a lot of her own shoots and wardrobe.  I think that recently, she would be my muse.

Back