Who is your inner supermodel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who's your inner supermodel? Find out with this fun quiz.

Be sure to post your results and comments about this quiz.
icon_razz.gif

http://www.ivillage.com/ivillage/qui...ival_freqCap=2

I got Twiggy!

Throw on some false lashes and zip up those go-go boots 'cause you share the same free spirit as this queen of mod style! Your fun-loving lifestyle and fearless fashion sense make her your style soul mate. Twiggy, the first true supermodel, created a totally unique look that's still being imitated today. Her big eyes, accentuated by lots and lots of liner, and her cool, cropped hairstyle made her the model of the moment -- for all of the 1960s!

Originally Posted by FairyRave I got Twiggy! Throw on some false lashes and zip up those go-go boots 'cause you share the same free spirit as this queen of mod style! Your fun-loving lifestyle and fearless fashion sense make her your style soul mate. Twiggy, the first true supermodel, created a totally unique look that's still being imitated today. Her big eyes, accentuated by lots and lots of liner, and her cool, cropped hairstyle made her the model of the moment -- for all of the 1960s!

I got the same thing. Gotta Love Twiggy!

Christy Turlington! wohooo! Your strong belief that beauty comes as much from within as without is a philosophy shared by this sweet and subdued supermodel. Christy Turlington shares your love of classic beauty, opting for chic, casual clothing and cosmetics made with natural ingredients. Her love of all things serene and simple prompted her to create her own line of Ayurvedic skin care and original yoga clothes. So take a tip from your very centered spirit model and get out there and do something positive for yourself and others!

ROTFL.. Reija.. you must LOVE this man. He's hilarious and fun! Good job picking the hubs!

124banner7.jpg

Yes he is! Laughter makes life sweeter and the days funner. It's also really fun having a couple of guys on the site to add variety and perspective.. and of course levity! It is very refreshing.

Sincerely,

cali

Latest posts

Back