Who likes the p**sy cat dolls?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope you guys dont think im too corny,but i love the p**sy cat dolls new song dont cha with busta rhymes,you can see the video on Yahoo.I always loved the burlesque show they do and now they have an album,im thinking of getting it,even though it seems only one of them is really singing.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I hope you guys dont think im too corny,but i love the p**sy cat dolls new song dont cha with busta rhymes,you can see the video on Yahoo.I always loved the burlesque show they do and now they have an album,im thinking of getting it,even though it seems only one of them is really singing.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh yeah,i also loooooove their dance routines!
tongue.gif

I downloaded the song just now, it´s pretty cool. it´d be cool though to see them perform live. I´ve seen Christina Aguilera performing with them on MTV and wow she did a great job.

so what about the P**sy cat dolls-do they have a club where they always perform or do they do tours allover the country?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I hope you guys dont think im too corny,but i love the p**sy cat dolls new song dont cha with busta rhymes,you can see the video on Yahoo.I always loved the burlesque show they do and now they have an album,im thinking of getting it,even though it seems only one of them is really singing.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OMG! Me too!! And I had to burn a CD with that song in it!! and when I am driving I don't pay attention to the road because I get into it soo bad!! lol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy OMG! Me too!! And I had to burn a CD with that song in it!! and when I am driving I don't pay attention to the road because I get into it soo bad!! lol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I know ,grooving and driving dont go hand in hand,lol

Originally Posted by Trisha They were in London Selfridges to launch the Vegas month back in April and then they promoted the Stila Pussycat Dolls collection! Wish i could have gone! They did a meet & greet and a routine! x
How cool!I remember seeing that set in a sephora catolog but i wanted to see the colors in person.do they still have that set?do you like the colors?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I downloaded the song just now, it´s pretty cool. it´d be cool though to see them perform live. I´ve seen Christina Aguilera performing with them on MTV and wow she did a great job.
so what about the P**sy cat dolls-do they have a club where they always perform or do they do tours allover the country?

I belive they have a club in cali,and they do a burlesque show,and i think they do travel.Carmen electra;s excercize strip dvds are all moves from the p**Ycat dolls.

Originally Posted by Marisol I love that song. Just downloaded it. Whoo hoo!
"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" i love it ,so in your face sexy,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 "Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" i love it ,so in your face sexy,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Is that them??? I heard that the other day and I swear I wanted to send it to an old someone ummm just because........
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
. lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was suprirsed that this ablum was pretty decent. Yup - the lead singer was in Eden's Crush and 2 of the other girls sing. They do a decent live show.

RE: The Stila line - you can still get some on EBay, and the colors are cute! The lipstick was a tad too pinky for me, but the lip glazes are great!

~Aly

I love the PCD's, you Jonathon Anton on the show Blowout he does the hair for the girls and the lead singer is his sister.

Dang I thought she looked like one of em from Edens Crush but I couldn't find out any more info. I miss that show that Edens Crush was formed on!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I thought that his sister, Robin Antin, is the choreographer and the creator? eh, maybe so. But I do know she has something to do with them, but I could have sworn she was in the group... Either way she is filthy rich

Latest posts

Back