Who saw Laguna Beach 2nite? spoiler alert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm watching it right now.. I can't believe it, stephen and lauren finally hooked up foreal.. -=D

usually it leaves u hanging like did something happen? but this time u know for SURE

mmkay the way stephen says bye is so weird.. lol

Oh yea, they totally hooked up! But I think it was just because he got caught up in the moment because when he was leaving you could tell that it didn't mean that much to him. I mean she was crying for goodness sake and he was like "Okay see ya later"! I don't know but I guarantee he will be calling Kristen before too long.

lol charms.

i watched most of it, but i didn't catch the part where they "hooked up"

was it when he put the privacy thing on the door?

Originally Posted by tashbash Oh yea, they totally hooked up! But I think it was just because he got caught up in the moment because when he was leaving you could tell that it didn't mean that much to him. I mean she was crying for goodness sake and he was like "Okay see ya later"! I don't know but I guarantee he will be calling Kristen before too long. i didn't quite catch it, but when he was leaving, and she asked why he was bringing the snowboard, did he say he was meeting up with kristen and someone else in tahoe for snowboarding? or did he say someone else's name and it was the marbles in his mouth that makes him mumble and not speak right??? lol

Originally Posted by Liz i didn't quite catch it, but when he was leaving, and she asked why he was bringing the snowboard, did he say he was meeting up with kristen and someone else in tahoe for snowboarding? or did he say someone else's name and it was the marbles in his mouth that makes him mumble and not speak right??? lol I could've swore he said Kristen... but that doesn't really make sense..
icon_rolleyes.gif
He didn't even say goodbye to her when he left! I really don't like Kristen but I want Steven and Kristen to get back together just cuz Stephen is sooo adorable:icon_love and he's in love with her!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh I finally saw the rerun tonight! They were kissing earlier when they were at the bar, but that night, Lauren was in Stephen's room (or the other way around) and then Stephen put the privacy sign. Then the next morning, Lauren came out of somewhere with only her white towel on. I don't remember if she and Stephen kissed after that....but anyway, yeah it was just obviously a one night stand, especially to Stephen. It didn't mean anything to him, but to her, omg this poor girl is so into Stephen and he's just leading her on. i sO agree.. but i wish he thought of her as more.. although he was mad that she wasn't going back to sf with him.. looks like we're not gonna be seeing much of stephen in the upcoming episodes since he was only on christmas break
but that talan got cute all of a sudden dontcha guys think? (only with long hair though -=) and jason.. too bad he's such a player.. he's like laguna's own colin farell lol

I have been really paying attention to that part when Stephen is leaving and he's telling LC why he is taking his snowboard. I am pretty sure he says that he is going with CHRIS AND Matt, or whoever the second person was. It does kinda sound like Kristin though. I don't know, I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by tashbash I have been really paying attention to that part when Stephen is leaving and he's telling LC why he is taking his snowboard. I am pretty sure he says that he is going with CHRIS AND Matt, or whoever the second person was. It does kinda sound like Kristin though. I don't know, I could be wrong. yeah, i watched it again and he said Chris. but he talks like he has marbles in his mouth, so you can't understand him all of the time.

actually, they all talk like that. lol

Oh I know! It's like they will be talking all quiet and mumbling and so I turn the volume up so that I can hear. Then it gets so loud that it's blarring! Aaaaarrrrgh! Agravating.

I HAVE TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!

JESSICA IS THE STUPIDEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!!!

Ahhh I feel better lol

Originally Posted by Leta112 I HAVE TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!
JESSICA IS THE STUPIDEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!!!

Ahhh I feel better lol

ack!!! i KNOW! i'm getting very irritated hearing them talk about her relationship. he can get away with freaking murder with her!

Arrrgh, that whole "swear, swear on our relationship?" What the hell is wrong with her? He's 17, how much can he possibly care about swearing on a relationship? She's lacking something...I don't recall being so dense in high school. Hopefully she's watching it now and maybe she'll learn a few things.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I was looking at MTV.com and I saw pics of their cast...and by thw pics, Jessica and Jason break up because in the pics Jason is like far from Jessica and Alex M. is sitting on his lap. Also, Talan and Taylor are going out because they are the same as Alex M. and Jason

And, yes, he could get away with murder with her Liz..HAHA thats soo funny you brought that up with laguna Beah lol

And Charmine and Sofia, the relatiosship swearing thing is soooo annoying to me too! Sofia is right...THEY ARE 17 dating for not even a year...and I also never see him say they are boy friend and girl friend as Charmaine pointed out.

i never catch these when they first run... i always catch the saturday and sunday rerun marathons.... i'm thinking of the therapy that all of those kids need... maybe i should change my profession and move to laguna beach...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok.. so i've just actually sat and watched some of this season's laguna beach and, um, first, whycome so many of those chicks look so much alike... that's boring... and the jessica chick, i see what yall are talking about... she needs a healthy dose of self esteem/self respect because what she has is NOT a relationship... and i'm not sure how i feel about the taylor chick... she looks like kirsten dunst on a no makeup day to me... very bland... i guess that's why LC will always be my favorite... although she's blind when it comes to stephen, i just think she has a little more to her than the chicks they're concentrating on this season....

I can't believe I'm 36 and I watch this stupid show! haha

My favorite is Kristen...I think she is the most confident and the prettiest out of all of those girls. She tells Jessica all the time what a dirt bag Jason is. But man is that Jason a hottie! Stephen is very cute too. Okay, I need to go back to men my own age, like Richard Gere...well he's a bit older...and pretty HOT if I may say so myself....why doesn't he guest star as one of the college kids' Dad's...Aaah, now that's scary!!! haha (well he's a good 20 years my senior)
icon_redface.gif

So, finally Jason broke up with Jessica and I think it was soo sweet of Kristin to be there. I havent seen Kristin be this nice! I wonder what LC does to Stephen(if she does anything) on Monday because she found out he didnt tell her he went to dinner with Kristin on Valentines Day.
confused.gif

oh yeah. i was glad when they finally broke up. she actually handled it pretty well and wasn't fighting and arguing and going psycho telling him that she didn't want to break up. lol.

and that was nice of kristin to hurry over there.

Originally Posted by Liz oh yeah. i was glad when they finally broke up. she actually handled it pretty well and wasn't fighting and arguing and going psycho telling him that she didn't want to break up. lol.
and that was nice of kristin to hurry over there.

Yeah, Jessica did handle it well...except when she cried later but its good she waited until Jason left!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back