Who saw Laguna Beach 2nite? spoiler alert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAArrrrgghhhh!! I don't like Alex! She's just not nice. And Jessica needs to leave Jason alone. She still calls him and they say I love you! So he is still playing her. I thought it was funny that Talan offered that info to LC. She needs to get over Stephen and quit letting him lead her on. I like Kristin so much. She doesn't let herself get all caught up in a boy, she plays them well. Anyway, on the previews for the next episode, did anyone see that apparently Jess and Jason hook up and someone walks in on them!!!! Alex got a taste of her own medicine! I just feel sorry for Jessica cause he is making it to where she can't get over him.

I don't feel so bad now - I swear I always thought I was the only one in her 30s who watched Laguna Beach... however, as I justify it - I'm always looking at the clothes and how the heck Kristin does her Makeup *LOL*

Laguna Beach is one of those shows that can be addictive - much like Blow-Out.
smile.gif

~Aly

Originally Posted by AlyM

I don't feel so bad now - I swear I always thought I was the only one in her 30s who watched Laguna Beach... however, as I justify it - I'm always looking at the clothes and how the heck Kristin does her Makeup *LOL*
smile.gif

~Aly

Hi Aly, Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA

Originally Posted by AlyM I don't feel so bad now - I swear I always thought I was the only one in her 30s who watched Laguna Beach... however, as I justify it - I'm always looking at the clothes and how the heck Kristin does her Makeup *LOL*
smile.gif

~Aly

Welcome to MUT. No shame in your game.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AlyM I don't feel so bad now - I swear I always thought I was the only one in her 30s who watched Laguna Beach... however, as I justify it - I'm always looking at the clothes and how the heck Kristin does her Makeup *LOL*
smile.gif

~Aly

I love how kristin does her makeup too, anyone got any tips? lol...She is very pretty to start with though!

Latest posts

Back