Who smokes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok quick question for all:

Who smokes here?

I don't smoke.

I have never even tried it, can you imagine? Growing up, I was the star athlete in school, playing Quarterback for the High School Team.

I used to but i QUIT last oct.. So so SO proud of myself. Thats my biggest achievement ever!

Thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok quick question for all:
Who smokes here?

I don't smoke.

I have never even tried it, can you imagine? Growing up, I was the star athlete in school, playing Quarterback for the High School Team.

I smoked for 13yrs..Quit 4 yrs ago

Yay Alli!

I've never smoked. I love to sing, and when I was in middle school, I hung out with a few friends who smoked. However, singing was so important to me, performing and competing, that I never was tempted to smoke.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Yay Alli!
I've never smoked. I love to sing, and when I was in middle school, I hung out with a few friends who smoked. However, singing was so important to me, performing and competing, that I never was tempted to smoke.
smile.gif

I guess I got lucky..Smoking never affected my voice.

WOW! That's amazing that you were able to quit. Ever get the urge again?

Originally Posted by allisong

I smoked for 13yrs..Quit 4 yrs ago

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW! That's amazing that you were able to quit. Ever get the urge again? Sure do!! Especially if I'm drinking

Originally Posted by laura127 I used to but i QUIT last oct.. So so SO proud of myself. Thats my biggest achievement ever! THat deserves a big Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok quick question for all:
Who smokes here?

I don't smoke.

I was also the star quaterback at my high school but I did shrooms and heroine. No smoking though. I dated the star of the rugby team who dumped me for the star of the softball team. She turned into a lesbian and started dating the star of the band who formerly went out with the star of the soccer team.

mutskull.gif
<--- Former Star of the tennis team from my high school

I confess I smoke, but mostly at work or when I go out to a bar. I do at work cause them clients work my nerve sometimes.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I confess I smoke, but mostly at work or when I go out to a bar. I do at work cause them clients work my nerve sometimes. LOL!!! I'd probably still smoke if i was going to the bar but i cant now anyway even if i wanted to coz the government here in Ireland are after banning smoking in all workplaces (which includes basr, restaurants etc..)

You really smoke when you are doing someone's hair?

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

I confess I smoke, but mostly at work or when I go out to a bar. I do at work cause them clients work my nerve sometimes.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You really smoke when you are doing someone's hair? LOL Tony..I'm sure she smokes between clients..Can you imagine her doing a perm w/a cig hanging out of her mouth..Her client would go POOF!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back