Who turned you on to your cosmetic brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually my best friend got me a job working for Estee Lauder and that's when I REALLY got into makeup. I am not really partial to one brand. I have LOTS of makeup and it is just a mixture of stuff. However, I will NEVER change my foundation. I love EL double wear foundation. When you find something you like that works, gotta stick to it. But holy lord, my eyeshadow collection is ridiculous and it is a little of everything.

I was working as the manager of a retail clothing store that was closing down. My Boyfriend dared me to apply to be a Makeup Artist.....lol. I had NEVER worn makeup, except for mascara and gloss. I applied for the job and Benefit called me back. Scarlette came and begged me to work with her and be her Best friend!! She was working alone at the time. I auditioned and got the job. I guess I learned as I went along...there were some disasters that taught me valuable lessons. So I guess I owe my obsession to my Boyfriend and Scarlette. Thanks for the Addiction guys!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby I was working as the manager of a retail clothing store that was closing down. My Boyfriend dared me to apply to be a Makeup Artist.....lol. I had NEVER worn makeup, except for mascara and gloss. I applied for the job and Benefit called me back. Scarlette came and begged me to work with her and be her Best friend!! She was working alone at the time. I auditioned and got the job. I guess I learned as I went along...there were some disasters that taught me valuable lessons. So I guess I owe my obsession to my Boyfriend and Scarlette. Thanks for the Addiction guys!
icon_redface.gif
That's awesome!!! I think you were probably destined to be an MUA
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back