Who Was The Worst Dressed At the VMAs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Before all the big performances last night, the ladies looked lovely on the red carpet - or at least most of them did. Vote on Fab's best dressed, but of course it wouldn't be an awards show without a few bad apples. Check out all of Fab and Bella's awesome polls and then tell us, who did you think was the worst dressed last night?
worstdressedvma.jpg

Source

that lil mama woman looks ridiculous, what was she thinking! :S

i voted her!

In order from worst to less bad

lil mama

alicia keys

shanna

beyonce

paris

Lil mama looks completly stupid, and I HATE that dress on Alicia.

everyone's outfits were unflattering except paris's BUT then she killed it with that funky grandma hair!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif everyone's outfits were unflattering except paris's BUT then she killed it with that funky grandma hair! LMAO grandma's hair hahaha

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif everyone's outfits were unflattering except paris's BUT then she killed it with that funky grandma hair! i agree
s.gif

They all should have been denied entry at the door! Geez. Go home and get dressed for real.

I actually like Paris' dress. Her shoes and hair, no, but she didn't look that horrible.

Lil Mama definitely dressed the worst.

Latest posts

Back