WHOA! Watch that Lucky Green!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi-

Ok, just an FYI.. i used my new MAC Lucky Green for the first time today. Looked great in the bathroom mirror..I put it on lid, then in crease was Sprout then on brow was Oceanique..

Got outside and got a glimpse.. YIKES! Lucky Green is REALLY BRIGHT outside! Apply with CAUTION if you have PALE skin like me *NW20.. I mean, i love it, but i did get some "looks" already.. hmmmm

Thanks for the heads up,maybe you should wear it at night time only,this way the glare is less
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks for the heads up,maybe you should wear it at night time only,this way the glare is less
icon_cheesygrin.gif
nice-- realllll NICE! LOL! Its really shimmery.. wow..

I bet it looks gorgeous-the only reason I´m not getting it is cause weirdly I have many greens and rarely wear them anyway (and it looks a lil similar to Juxt which I already have)

heck girl wear it like you mean it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe nice-- realllll NICE! LOL! Its really shimmery.. wow.. Totally kidding
icon_wink.gif
I m sure it looks lovely on you,and there is nothing wrong with shimmer.I love shimmer
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Totally kidding
icon_wink.gif
I m sure it looks lovely on you,and there is nothing wrong with shimmer.I love shimmer
wink.gif
Oh i know! LOL!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 oh,,good! No need to worry! No one i met here has a stitch of meanness. its ALL good! Actually i thought it was pretty funny!
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the heads up. Hee Hee! I doubt I will be wearing it anytime soon. I like looking at it in the little bronze case. I might try it out as a liner first.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Thanks for the heads up. Hee Hee! I doubt I will be wearing it anytime soon. I like looking at it in the little bronze case. I might try it out as a liner first.
smile.gif
uh yeah. i feel like everytime i blink, theres a green/gold flashbulb effect.. ughhhh
icon_redface.gif
.. oh well, thats what i get! Its a great color tho

Originally Posted by Trisha LG is fab! Its not like Juxt tho Arielle! is it not? I saw swatches of Juxt and Lucky green next to each other and they looked similar-but may it´s the texture that makes the difference (Lucky Green is frost and Juxt is satin if I´m right)

Juxt- to me, has a calmer less "GLARE" to it.. But i have super pale skin.. so, its really SHIMMER SHIMMY SHIMMMMY! waahoo! FLAAASHBULB! but i love it and i dont care!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Juxt- to me, has a calmer less "GLARE" to it.. But i have super pale skin.. so, its really SHIMMER SHIMMY SHIMMMMY! waahoo! FLAAASHBULB! but i love it and i dont care! oh ok. juxt is already a little too daring for me and more of that wouldn´t look good with my coloring I think.
but you go and wear it loud and proud
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh ok. juxt is already a little too daring for me and more of that wouldn´t look good with my coloring I think.
but you go and wear it loud and proud
biggrin.gif

Hun. you can wear ANY color you want! As long as YOU like it! My coloring is the same as yours! PROMISE! I am gonna change my avatar and you can see! besides I am sick of this avatar anyway..

Originally Posted by Charmaine I love your new avatar! You look so pretty! awwww--
icon_redface.gif
thanks.. so much!!

Love it too Lauryn! Very pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And thanks for the warning... looks like I'm going light with my 'brush-hand" on that one! lol
icon_wink.gif

I seriously thought I could skip Lucky Green, but I do love green e/s...
tongue.gif
I so should not have opened this post.
wink.gif

Yea, Lucky Green is quite fun & bright! It's closest to Sprout actually, but not even, because it has such a brilliant celadon/yellow pearl to it.

Latest posts

Back