Whoa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just realized my Lustreglass collection now outnumbers my Lipglasses!

I have 7 Lustreglasses:

Flashmode, Sinnamon, Flusterose, Pinkarat, Palatial, Star Nova, Wonderstruck

and 6 Lipglasses:

C-Thru, Enchantress, Prrr, Nymphette, Viva Glam V, and Pink Grapefruit.

My fave of each? Palatial Lustreglass and Enchantress Lipglass.

And I love you ladies for being the only people on Earth who care about this! :icon_love I have no one else to tell
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome! I love the lustreglasses too, especially Palatial (my newest one)! I think I've worn it everyday since I got it....it's time to have a rotation going so no one gets neglected
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I need to do that for my shadows too. I wore Prose & Fancy and Oceanique yesterday cuz I TOTALLY FORGOT I had them!

ooooooo enchantress.....ive been eyeing it. should i invest in it?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 ooooooo enchantress.....ive been eyeing it. should i invest in it? I wore it yesterday and the MA loved it on me. Actually, she complimented me on it and then I told her what it was and she was shocked. Here it is on me:

Spazbaby have you tried your pink grapefruit yet?....i have been eyeing that one

Originally Posted by spazbaby I just realized my Lustreglass collection now outnumbers my Lipglasses!
I have 7 Lustreglasses:

Flashmode, Sinnamon, Flusterose, Pinkarat, Palatial, Star Nova, Wonderstruck

and 6 Lipglasses:

C-Thru, Enchantress, Prrr, Nymphette, Viva Glam V, and Pink Grapefruit.

My fave of each? Palatial Lustreglass and Enchantress Lipglass.

And I love you ladies for being the only people on Earth who care about this! :icon_love I have no one else to tell
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I wore it yesterday and the MA loved it on me. Actually, she complimented me on it and then I told her what it was and she was shocked. Here it is on me: omg I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kerri Spazbaby have you tried your pink grapefruit yet?....i have been eyeing that one Here ya go:

Originally Posted by bejb1011 omg I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! I wear it a lot more than any of my others. I think it would look good on just about anyone.

OOOOOHHHHHHH ..........i love that pink grapefruit.....thanks!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby I wear it a lot more than any of my others. I think it would look good on just about anyone.

Originally Posted by kerri OOOOOHHHHHHH ..........i love that pink grapefruit.....thanks!! no prob. it imparts more color than most lipglasses. also a unique color.

Nice collection! I need to set up some rotating schedule too for all my lippies.

nice collection! i love the lustreglasses! my fave is love nectar

Originally Posted by Liz nice collection! i love the lustreglasses! my fave is love nectar Aack! I keep asking for Love Nectar but my counter has been out of it for a long time.
icon_mad.gif

My lipglass collection definitely outnumbers my lustreglasses, but they're catching up.
wink.gif
I think I've got 5 of them now, and there are still several more I want! I'm glad MAC's got both formulas!

Latest posts

Back