whoo! sephora haul arrived.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yay! i used my xmas e certificate, finally! :::hugs to tony and reija:::

i got benefit maybe baby perfume, anna sui gloss pot in #300, and dior l/g in relish of berries.

i also got a sample of diane von furstenburg's he loves me red l/s, and i wasnt that impressed with it. i keep reading about how amazing her new l/s are, and how this one has no blue pigments, etc. it just looked like a run of the mill red l/s.

i got a sample of issey miyake for BF, and its pretty nice. its not as interesting as the womens version, and it pretty much smells like an oceanic/ozone mens scent.

they messed up my samples, and i got moschino cotoure something or other instead of the aquolina pink sugar that ive been meaning to try forever. it stinks, btw.

anyways, ill review my items sometime soon.
smile.gif

Ooh exciting! I've never tried DIOR's glosses Jasmine, are they nice?

My order from Gloss.com arrived in my friends house in the US & she's shipping it to me next week! I can't wait.. I ordered

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

MAC AngelCake e/s

MAC High Tea l/s

MAC C-Thru Gloss

I put more money with the voucher so i could get the free shipping!! Plus i got another friend to order NARS Orgasm for me from Sephora.com.. Ooh, i'm gonna be so happy when they arrive in the next 14 days!

I've yet to try Maybe Baby but everybody always raves about it so i think i'll add this to my wishlist now too!

I sampled the Maybe Baby when I was last at the Benefit counter and I like it! This from the girl who can't find a scent that mixes well with her skin. I'm thinking about getting it or, yeah, maybe dropping V-day hints to the BF.
smile.gif

Hmmmm... might have to look into that too! I still have yet to make up my mind about what to use my gift cert. on!!!
icon_redface.gif

it took me *forever* to decide what to get. im planning another order because i just have to have the nars orgasm gloss. would you believe that ive never tried their glosses other than a lip lacquer? i have a few l/s in a palette. so laura, i blame you for this lemming. (oh, how i hate that word.)

the dior gloss is lovely. it has a very slight scent thats a bit powdery and a bit fruity. its not as sticky as i would like, but it is a bit thick. the packaging even feels like its better quality (lol!) though it does remind me of revlon super lustrous glosses.

maybe baby is really nice. i had a sample of it, and it took me a while to decide whether i liked it enough to get a full sized bottle. it takes me forever to get through a bottle, so i prefer decants. im also pretty fickle about scents. its a nice white floral mixed with sweet apricot. its not a boring or yucky white floral musk, though. BF likes it a lot, and he usually is ambivalent about what i wear other than lolita lempicka.

sorry if this is all over the place and train of tought-y. damn cold medicine.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse it took me *forever* to decide what to get. im planning another order because i just have to have the nars orgasm gloss. would you believe that ive never tried their glosses other than a lip lacquer? i have a few l/s in a palette. so laura, i blame you for this lemming. (oh, how i hate that word.)
the dior gloss is lovely. it has a very slight scent thats a bit powdery and a bit fruity. its not as sticky as i would like, but it is a bit thick. the packaging even feels like its better quality (lol!) though it does remind me of revlon super lustrous glosses.

maybe baby is really nice. i had a sample of it, and it took me a while to decide whether i liked it enough to get a full sized bottle. it takes me forever to get through a bottle, so i prefer decants. im also pretty fickle about scents. its a nice white floral mixed with sweet apricot. its not a boring or yucky white floral musk, though. BF likes it a lot, and he usually is ambivalent about what i wear other than lolita lempicka.

sorry if this is all over the place and train of tought-y. damn cold medicine.

Sounds good to me! It made me lean even more towards trying that perfume. I like musks... and apricots... so I guess it can't be all that bad, right? Do they sell samples on the site where I can order one to try first??

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse its not musky at all.
smile.gif
if you PM me your address, ill send you my vial.
smile.gif
You lost it already!!?!?!?!?
icon_cry.gif
LOL j/k Thanks for letting me try it! I'll PM you now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse no problem.
smile.gif
i dont keep addresses on file anymore. once the swap is over, i delete them. Gotcha
icon_cool.gif

I have a sample of this and I love it. I'm thinking about getting it too.

you guys should *so* get it. its not my usual type of scent and i wasnt sure whether i should get it because of that, but its just lovely. its not something that i think ill get sick of, and i dont think itll go out of fashion. am i the only one who worries whether perfumes will go out of fashion? lol. i live in the middle of nowhere (no benefit counter for hundreds of miles) so no one else wears it....that ive smelled.

Thanks for creating another lemming Jasmine! I'm so gonna get you back for that!

Can't wait to smell it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If it's as good as you all say - maybe (baby! lol) that will be my Sephora Xmas present! LOL>
tongue.gif

Great! Glad you finally used it! You're welcome from MUT. Reviews!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

yay! i used my xmas e certificate, finally! :::hugs to tony and reija:::​

i got benefit maybe baby perfume, anna sui gloss pot in #300, and dior l/g in relish of berries.​
i also got a sample of diane von furstenburg's he loves me red l/s, and i wasnt that impressed with it. i keep reading about how amazing her new l/s are, and how this one has no blue pigments, etc. it just looked like a run of the mill red l/s.​
i got a sample of issey miyake for BF, and its pretty nice. its not as interesting as the womens version, and it pretty much smells like an oceanic/ozone mens scent.​
they messed up my samples, and i got moschino cotoure something or other instead of the aquolina pink sugar that ive been meaning to try forever. it stinks, btw.​

anyways, ill review my items sometime soon.
smile.gif

laura, youre the reason i need nars orgasm gloss, so pffft! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

reija, i did a few reviews today, and ill review my haul next time i do some.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back