Who's hair would you want?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could have any celebrity's hair - who's would it be?

Mine would be Pam Andersen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 If you could have any celebrity's hair - who's would it be?
Mine would be Pam Andersen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hmm, i've always admired Cindy Crawford's hair. I LOVE the colour & it looks amazing straight or wavy so i think i'd choose her hair (although i know she aint THAT much of celeb anymore!

Uhm I would like to have this hair:

brad7.jpg

Originally Posted by laura127

Hmm, i've always admired Cindy Crawford's hair. I LOVE the colour & it looks amazing straight or wavy so i think i'd choose her hair (although i know she aint THAT much of celeb anymore!

Originally Posted by laura127 Hmm, i've always admired Cindy Crawford's hair. I LOVE the colour & it looks amazing straight or wavy so i think i'd choose her hair (although i know she aint THAT much of celeb anymore! Well I figured I would put "celebrity" because that's probably the only way we'd all know who everyone is... lol If you want your "cousin Cindy's" hair... well that wouldn't give us much of a mental picture! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Even all these years later, I would still love to have Stevie Nicks hair, at least the way it looked back in the 70's, think I'm stuck in a time warp
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL! Janelle you crack me up heheh

icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Well I figured I would put "celebrity" because that's probably the only way we'd all know who everyone is... lol If you want your "cousin Cindy's" hair... well that wouldn't give us much of a mental picture! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

blondedreads200.jpg
Now THIS is my ideal do'... she is my long lost twin sister Jezebell (we were separated at birth) we found her roaming the streets one day - and noticing how amazing her hair looked, I realized we must be twins!!! She even used EasyStraight too!!! Can you believe it!! What a coinsidence! We are soooo alike! I just wish she would tell me where she gets her gel, because I want some of that RIGHT NOW! But all she does is grunt... hmmm... Well, once I teach her to stop eating the keys on my keyboard & show her how to speak English (I guess shes been living abroad - that crazy kid!) I'm sure we can welcome her as a third mod for the hair board!? With style like that you know she'd be an asset to the team!

LOL
icon_eek.gif
(Geesh, I hope this model is getting good $$$ to walk around like that! lol)

But... ya never know guys... this could be BG! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

brunettedreadsB200.jpg
(This is me & Jezz's 1/2 sister once removed)

LOL!!!! Janelle!! I see you are picking up Californian's slack with the HUMOR! Keep it going girl! Thanks again

LOLOLOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

blondedreads200.jpg
Now THIS is my ideal do'... she is my long lost twin sister Jezebell (we were separated at birth) we found her roaming the streets one day - and noticing how amazing her hair looked, I realized we must be twins!!! She even used EasyStraight too!!! Can you believe it!! What a coinsidence! We are soooo alike! I just wish she would tell me where she gets her gel, because I want some of that RIGHT NOW! But all she does is grunt... hmmm... Well, once I teach her to stop eating the keys on my keyboard & show her how to speak English (I guess shes been living abroad - that crazy kid!) I'm sure we can welcome her as a third mod for the hair board!? With style like that you know she'd be an asset to the team!
LOL
icon_eek.gif
(Geesh, I hope this model is getting good $$$ to walk around like that! lol)

I would like to have Jessica Simpson's hair because of the volume and color.

My hair is the same style as NYAngel, but black and with a grown out fringe, though i would love to have blonde hair like Reija's.

blondedreads200.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEK, my hair had kinky frizzy little ringlets like that after easystraight. Angel, you are too cute hon! We have the same sense of humor so I think I will call you Mini Me
icon_lol.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
evil-pinky1.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle><HR width="69%"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>[ Back ] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860
blondedreads200.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEK, my hair had kinky frizzy little ringlets like that after easystraight. Angel, you are too cute hon! We have the same sense of humor so I think I will call you Mini Me
icon_lol.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
evil-pinky1.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle><HR width="69%"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>[ Back ] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well I am pretty darn short, so I think we just might be able to pull it off!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Does this mean I get a mini Harley to ride along with you?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Well I am pretty darn short, so I think we just might be able to pull it off!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Does this mean I get a mini Harley to ride along with you?

Sure does! Here ya go, thought we should start off with something small
icon_lol.gif

ds-a_smarter_01.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Sure does! Here ya go, thought we should start off with something small
icon_lol.gif

ds-a_smarter_01.gif

woooo hooo! I even get training wheels!! YESSSSSSS! Damn I'm gonna look hot on that beauty! Anyone see my chrome polish?

Latest posts

Back