who's sporting body art?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got my first tatoo a few years ago and now i'm ready for another. i have a rose wreath on my left shoulder. i'd like to know if anyone else is into tatoos and what you're sporting?

Originally Posted by monniej

i got my first tatoo a few years ago and now i'm ready for another. i have a rose wreath on my left shoulder. i'd like to know if anyone else is into tatoos and what you're sporting?

Monnie, you know we are going to NEED a pic!

i'm working on the pics. i'm new to this posting pics stuff. nice tat nyangel. thinking of getting one in the same place sometime this summer.

dunno if that counts but my bellybutton is pierced *haha*

I´ve been thinking about gettin a tiny tattoo on my hip bone a lot lately. but I think I will probably never do it cause I´m not brave enough
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by monniej i'm working on the pics. i'm new to this posting pics stuff. nice tat nyangel. thinking of getting one in the same place sometime this summer. Thanks! Mine is pretty low on my back... which is good - I think, because you don't really see it unless I show it, or wear REALLY low cut jeans.. which isn't very often.
wink.gif

'im jealous - i'd love to get my navel pierced, but i may be a bit too old to show my belly.

show them while you can ladies. time and life pass very quickly! although i do try to keep the old bod together, somethings are better left to the young.

i think i must have sucked a bag of peppermints to get through mine, but once you do it you start thinking about the one you're going to get next.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for years now, but I have a very low threshold of pain. I'm so afraid of getting one! Also, I'm not really sure of what I want a tattoo of. My bf has an eagle one and he got it done after he joined the Air Force. Anyway, he tells me that I have to be sure of what I want and it should probably mean something to me if I'm gonna have it on my body the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by Naturally

HEY ...Monniej ..you are NEVER too old! I just had mine done (or redone) last year ..I'm 49 now! LOL Okay ..so I don't show my belly off just yet (working on getting that flatter so I CAN do that) ..but I won't do that too often because I'm sure I'll look like some old lady trying to relive her youth or something! LOL I just don't feel 49 is all!

That other girl, (kim, what is her name again???) she has sleeves....(btw, I don't have any tats)

I only have three but im looking to get another one on my inner wrist.I have a butterfly on my lower back on the left side,and a butterfly on mylower tummy/hip on the right side and above that is my husbands name.I had my belly button pierced but took it out when i was preggers.

Originally Posted by Naturally HEY ...Monniej ..you are NEVER too old! I just had mine done (or redone) last year ..I'm 49 now! LOL Okay ..so I don't show my belly off just yet (working on getting that flatter so I CAN do that) ..but I won't do that too often because I'm sure I'll look like some old lady trying to relive her youth or something! LOL I just don't feel 49 is all! I completely agree Kim-I don´t think there is an age where you shouldn´t do things like that anymore. I know a 55year old woman who recently got her first tattoo on her lower back. she showed it to me and I though it was so cool she did this without caring what anyone else thinks!

That was pretty cool of her.You should always do whatever tickles your fancy,forget everyone else,they dont pay your bills.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 That was pretty cool of her.You should always do whatever tickles your fancy,forget everyone else,they dont pay your bills. I agree. I know so many people who are constantly worried about what people might think or say about them (99% of my family does that). I could never be like that cause I´d feel totally restricted.

Originally Posted by Naturally I was at work one day ..getting breakfast (work in hospital) ..and this woman in line made the comment "I bet you regret getting THOSE done" ...(pointing at my arm piece) ..to which I replied "OH no ...I have NO regrets except that I want more and haven't gotten them quick enough" ...the look on her face was PRICELESS!
Last week when I went to school for my son's field trip ..my daughters class is right across the hall ...well ..many of the kids in her class were all sneaking peeks because I had on a short sleeve top ...they told her that they thought her MOM WAS COOL ..and she told me when she got home! LOL That made my day!

*hehe* cool story! you know how rare that is when kids think mums are cool?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
..guess you do

kim you are my hero! i'll be 47 in october and i'm going to do it even if it's just for myself. thank you so much for your post. i don't feel 47 either!

Originally Posted by Naturally HEY ...Monniej ..you are NEVER too old! I just had mine done (or redone) last year ..I'm 49 now! LOL Okay ..so I don't show my belly off just yet (working on getting that flatter so I CAN do that) ..but I won't do that too often because I'm sure I'll look like some old lady trying to relive her youth or something! LOL I just don't feel 49 is all!

you got that right and thanks!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 That was pretty cool of her.You should always do whatever tickles your fancy,forget everyone else,they dont pay your bills.

thanks a bunch arielle. you're so right! life is way to short to be caring about what others think.

Originally Posted by Arielle I completely agree Kim-I don´t think there is an age where you shouldn´t do things like that anymore. I know a 55year old woman who recently got her first tattoo on her lower back. she showed it to me and I though it was so cool she did this without caring what anyone else thinks!

Latest posts

Back