Who's the new face of Apple Bottom jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jade from America's Next Top Model.

Oy vey!
tocktock.gif

Ugh, I can't stand her. Her face looks kind of weird, I don't think she normally looks like that.

Her face is a bit too harsh.

She was way too cocky in the series, but she did have some nice shots.

Hi,

You guys are brutal (lol). Emperical, I fell out of the chair laughing when I saw your comment.
4.gif

Seriously tho' I don't watch ANTM. I saw it once and refused to watch it again.

oh, i love jade!! but, her bottom is far from an ' apple bottom '. they should have picked a curvier model, imo.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, i love jade!! but, her bottom is far from an ' apple bottom '. they should have picked a curvier model, imo. ITA! I loved Jade. She kept the competition interesting.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, i love jade!! but, her bottom is far from an ' apple bottom '. they should have picked a curvier model, imo. I agree! She doesn't really have the figure I associate with "apple bottom". And I agree w/ others that she's kinda lacking in the looks department. Nelly, you coulda done betta! LOL

Yeah not a big fan of hers either. And aren't apple-bottom models suppose to have an apple-bottom?

She's about to break her damn back trying to push her tush out enought to make it seem as if she has an ass.

Flat Ass+Apple Bottoms= False advertisement.

And the photography itself is bad.

A tree with snowy looking branches that have lost leaves is somehow still sprouting apples.

And she's wearing some ugly jeans and summer top...

i dont get the concept.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, i love jade!! but, her bottom is far from an ' apple bottom '. they should have picked a curvier model, imo. Yeah,they should have asked me,I got junk! Lol..I'm too old anyway but I agree that they should have picked someone with some ass to show off.

Latest posts

Back