Who's Your Celebrity Makeup Artist?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I ever get rich, I'll call:

Jeanine Lobell

WHY YOU CLICK: You and Jeanine both agree that girls just wanna have fun! Since creating her amazingly successful makeup line Stila, Jeanine has been helping many women do just that. Like you Jeanine likes to follow the trends, but still has one foot grounded in classic style. Because she takes most of her inspiration from the world of fashion, she always has just the right shades to keep up with your ever-changing fashion sense. She keeps you looking sweet and sexy with a lightly lined eye, rosy cheek and high-gloss lip.

Cool thread, how come I missed it the first time around?

Surprise, surprise I'd call Jeanine Lobell, she wouldn't need to bring her kit with her because I've got most of the stuff Stila make anyway
icon_lol.gif

bobbi brown here too. not too surprising...i'm not too good at applying makeup so i always try to keep it minimal.

Originally Posted by jessica9 bobbi brown here too. not too surprising...i'm not too good at applying makeup so i always try to keep it minimal. Another Bobbi Brown here. I like her style, and usually are simlple, but I was going to an awards show, I'd go glam!

I got Bobbi Brown too. hm, weird, I don´t go for natural colors, but I like the more natural look I guess. and of course I love her creamy concealer so I´m happy with what I got on this quiz
biggrin.gif

Not surprising for me too...I got Bobbi Brown
smile.gif
Her book was the one that really got me into makeup when it came out in 1997.

Same for me.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool Quiz!!!
Here's my results!

YOUR CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST:

Laura Mercier

WHY YOU CLICK: For you and Laura it's all about glamour. Not one to go for the natural look, you want a makeup artist who can really 'paint'. And since Laura started her career as an artist, she's the perfect choice. With her palette of watercolor creams and powders, she has the ability to totally transform you. If you can dream it, she can create it. Whether you feel like an ultrafem flower child or a glam geisha, just give Laura her brushes and stand back. Your love of drama and her imaginative eye make you two the perfect pair.

FELLOW CLIENT LIST: Julia Roberts, Ashley Judd, Sharon Stone

ditto!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Here's me!

Bobbi Brown

WHY YOU CLICK: Your mutual love for the fresh, natural look makes you and Bobbi the perfect pair. Like you, Bobbi believes that makeup should be quick and easy, "It's not about the latest trends; it's about being your best you." She understands that you never want to look too painted or powdered. By using a light touch, Bobbi's makeup style brings your complexion to life with soft, neutral shades. A light yellow-based foundation, a little taupe shadow and a bright 'pop' of color on your cheeks leave you looking glowing and glamorous.

W00T! I got Francois Nars!! lol, I guess this means I need to actually have SOMETHING from the Nars line in my makeup bag huh?

François Nars

WHY YOU CLICK: For a modern girl like you, no ordinary makeup artist will do. You need a visionary like François who uses minimal makeup to create maximum glamour. You love his ability to slightly 'tweek' the conventions of beauty. A bare face accentuated by a thick line of aqua liner, or a neutral eye paired with a supremely purple lip are the height of modern makeup. Like you, he knows how to make a visual statement without screaming it.

FELLOW CLIENT LIST: Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Shalom Harlow

MAKEUP KIT MUSTS:

NARS Face Glow

Forget what you know about foundation. This translucent gel cream leaves your skin with a glamorous glow.

NARS Liquid Liner

François creates an eye to die for with these tiny bottles of paint. Whether you choose for a sleek, skinny line at the base of your lashes or a strong smoky look, this liner will wear long into the night. For a really cool look try the creamy aqua of Neverland. NARS The Multiple

An example of minimal makeup at it's best; this tube really does work miracles. This all-in-one cream-to-powder makeup can be used on your eyes, cheeks, lips or body to highlight, warm and shine. Armed with one of these sticks and his fingers Francois can create an unbelievably fresh face.

Lisa

I got Nars too.... I am sooooo buying some more Nars products
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by peekaboo Nars for me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Laura Mercier for me. I had to laugh...I pick Mtv TRL for one question and then Monet for the next. I guess I'm kind of all over the place!

wink.gif

Jeanine Lobell

WHY YOU CLICK: You and Jeanine both agree that girls just wanna have fun! Since creating her amazingly successful makeup line Stila, Jeanine has been helping many women do just that. Like you Jeanine likes to follow the trends, but still has one foot grounded in classic style. Because she takes most of her inspiration from the world of fashion, she always has just the right shades to keep up with your ever-changing fashion sense. She keeps you looking sweet and sexy with a lightly lined eye, rosy cheek and high-gloss lip.

FELLOW CLIENT LIST: Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Natalie Portman

MAKEUP KIT MUSTS:

Stila Pivotal Skin

Because Jeanine is all about a fresh-faced look, she created this revolutionary product. This all-in-one product gives sheer coverage and sun protection while leaving your skin with a soft, dewy finish.

Stila Convertible Eye Color

Eye color to go! This creative color pencil is the perfect tool for Jeanine to carry to photo shoots or fashion shows. At one end, an automatic cream eyeliner; at the other, a powder shadow applicator and smudger. Stila Lip Glaze

Jeanine is known for bringing back gloss. Her latest, Lip Glaze, is sexy high shine color that comes with its own brush. Jeanine loves her latest yummy colors, Banana and Cinnamon.

Bobbi Brown

WHY YOU CLICK: Your mutual love for the fresh, natural look makes you and Bobbi the perfect pair. Like you, Bobbi believes that makeup should be quick and easy, "It's not about the latest trends; it's about being your best you." She understands that you never want to look too painted or powdered. By using a light touch, Bobbi's makeup style brings your complexion to life with soft, neutral shades. A light yellow-based foundation, a little taupe shadow and a bright 'pop' of color on your cheeks leave you looking glowing and glamorous.

Back