Who's Your Celebrity Makeup Artist?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a fun quiz!

You've hit the big time and are glamming it up for your first red-carpet stroll. Which celebrity makeup artist do you call on to make your face paparazzi-ready?

http://quiz.ivillage.com/beauty/tests/makeupartist.htm

I, apparently, will be calling on Jeanine Lobell of Stila.
smile.gif

Cool Quiz!!!

Here's my results!

YOUR CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST:

Laura Mercier

WHY YOU CLICK: For you and Laura it's all about glamour. Not one to go for the natural look, you want a makeup artist who can really 'paint'. And since Laura started her career as an artist, she's the perfect choice. With her palette of watercolor creams and powders, she has the ability to totally transform you. If you can dream it, she can create it. Whether you feel like an ultrafem flower child or a glam geisha, just give Laura her brushes and stand back. Your love of drama and her imaginative eye make you two the perfect pair.

FELLOW CLIENT LIST: Julia Roberts, Ashley Judd, Sharon Stone

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool Quiz!!!

Laura Mercier

Me too!

Laura Mercier

WHY YOU CLICK: For you and Laura it's all about glamour. Not one to go for the natural look, you want a makeup artist who can really 'paint'. And since Laura started her career as an artist, she's the perfect choice. With her palette of watercolor creams and powders, she has the ability to totally transform you. If you can dream it, she can create it. Whether you feel like an ultrafem flower child or a glam geisha, just give Laura her brushes and stand back. Your love of drama and her imaginative eye make you two the perfect pair.

FELLOW CLIENT LIST: Julia Roberts, Ashley Judd, Sharon Stone

I got Bobbi Brown...OK I guess that means I need to go out and buy a bunch of BB makeup right?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I got Bobbi Brown...OK I guess that means I need to go out and buy a bunch of BB makeup right?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO that's one way to do it huh
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i got bobbi brown, too! let's go shopping, bonbon
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's a plan! I have tried out all 3 shimmerbricks, swapped away the pink but now I kinda want it back because it's pretty to look at. Any other suggestions? I'm thinking about trying her shadows actually...

Originally Posted by bonbon412 It's a plan! I have tried out all 3 shimmerbricks, swapped away the pink but now I kinda want it back because it's pretty to look at. Any other suggestions? I'm thinking about trying her shadows actually... LOL! it's pretty to look at LMAO
i never tried the shimmerbricks. i wanna get it next time i got some moolah in my pockets.

you should try the new shadows!!! i swiped it on my hand yesterday and they're so pretty.

Here's what I got...

François Nars

WHY YOU CLICK: For a modern girl like you, no ordinary makeup artist will do. You need a visionary like François who uses minimal makeup to create maximum glamour. You love his ability to slightly 'tweek' the conventions of beauty. A bare face accentuated by a thick line of aqua liner, or a neutral eye paired with a supremely purple lip are the height of modern makeup. Like you, he knows how to make a visual statement without screaming it.

Originally Posted by envymi Here's what I got...

François Nars

WHY YOU CLICK: For a modern girl like you, no ordinary makeup artist will do. You need a visionary like François who uses minimal makeup to create maximum glamour. You love his ability to slightly 'tweek' the conventions of beauty. A bare face accentuated by a thick line of aqua liner, or a neutral eye paired with a supremely purple lip are the height of modern makeup. Like you, he knows how to make a visual statement without screaming it.

Ooh, Nars, nice!

I got Bobbi Brown too & i love alot of her products.

Bonbon, try the shimmerwash eyeshadows. STONE is my favourite. I have the bronze shimmerbrick but i want the rose one actually i NEED the rose one
biggrin.gif

Hmmm. I've never even tried any Bobbi Brown. Maybe I should check it out since it says she's my artist too.

Originally Posted by charms23 Here's me!

Bobbi Brown

WHY YOU CLICK: Your mutual love for the fresh, natural look makes you and Bobbi the perfect pair. Like you, Bobbi believes that makeup should be quick and easy, "It's not about the latest trends; it's about being your best you." She understands that you never want to look too painted or powdered. By using a light touch, Bobbi's makeup style brings your complexion to life with soft, neutral shades. A light yellow-based foundation, a little taupe shadow and a bright 'pop' of color on your cheeks leave you looking glowing and glamorous.

I got NARS. Strange b/c I don't find his style appealing to my taste, despite loving his products.
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back