Whose makeup inspires you

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.....

I really like Dita Von Teese. Her makeup looks so classic and never messy. Pretty much everyone in Hollywood wear great makeup at events because all of the artists. I like to look at candid shots of them when you know they did it themselves.

Ditta Von Teese, Siouxsie Sioux. i also love the makeup of old actresses from the 30s, it always looks so perfect. i must say i also used to watched Charmed for the three girls' makeup and clothes.

Originally Posted by mimichaton206 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Scarlet Johanssen's (sp?) makeup, she always looks fresh and sexy. I agree, I love her make up style!

I don't like Hilary Duff, but I like how her makeup has been done lately. It's so pretty.

hilary-duff-glaad.jpg

561356ad22ea9e65fde06a202dd65d16.jpg

i don't know her name and she's not a celeb. but there's this asian model on Bebe's website that always wearing cool eye makeups that i love.
smile.gif

51vlnQpDeiL.jpg

51MucAjYEzL.jpg

51GoVUuFsuL.jpg

good one! where do i start.. julie chen from the good morning america show (omg i love her makeup and clothes!), rihanna, christina milian, christina aguilera, yes i love hillary duff and yes scarlett johansen

Loads and loads inspire me.

Lately though I'm loving Lisa Snowdon's on Britain's next top model. It looks great and every week I think ooh, I wonder if I could do that!!

Rhinna, Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Mally Roncal (one of the best makeup artist), Tracee Ellis Ross!

VS models especially Alessandra and Adriana and Angelina Jolie. They all have incredible amounts of natural beauty, so they look like goddesses when they do have wear makeup.

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif VS models especially Alessandra and Adriana and Angelina Jolie. They all have incredible amounts of natural beauty, so they look like goddesses when they do have wear makeup. Oh yeah! I forgot about them. I LOVE Alessandra, she's so pretty!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm.....I really like Dita Von Teese. Her makeup looks so classic and never messy. Pretty much everyone in Hollywood wear great makeup at events because all of the artists. I like to look at candid shots of them when you know they did it themselves.

iagree.gif

~notes that it's the end of 300, it's my like 15th time watching it, and I still am crying because of the ending~

I needed to note that D': ~sniffle snob~

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Niecy Nash's makeup is usually over the top, but looks soooo cool! lol. I love it.
smile.gif
i totally agree! even though it seems like a lot it always looks fantastic!
i also really like alicia keyes makeup. she always looks very pulled together to me.

Gabrielle Union

Her makeup is always natural, it enhances her beauty without looking like too much.
gabrielle-union-publicly-thanks-oprah-0TL.jpg

002.jpg

Latest posts

Back