Why oh why do I keep watching Till death do us part?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Carmen Electra and Dave Navaro are so skanky! She seems like shes walking around like an aimless lemming and hes just obsessed with her looks. I def. like Nick and Jessica better.

I've found myself wathcing Till Death do Us part also..I'm actually going to have to disagree with you though..I find watching Nick&Jessica painful sometimes..LOL I'd much rather watch the skanks
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Carmen Electra and Dave Navaro are so skanky! She seems like shes walking around like an aimless lemming and hes just obsessed with her looks. I def. like Nick and Jessica better.

icon_lol.gif
I know, Nick and Jessica get annoying too! Give me Sharon and Ozzy anyday.

Originally Posted by allisong I've found myself wathcing Till Death do Us part also..I'm actually going to have to disagree with you though..I find watching Nick&Jessica painful sometimes..LOL I'd much rather watch the skanks
icon_lol.gif

Right On!! I agree..I love Sharon&Ozzym/ Will you be attending OzzFest this year?I can't wait..Main Stage is gonna ROCK!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer
icon_lol.gif
I know, Nick and Jessica get annoying too! Give me Sharon and Ozzy anyday.

Yeah, we might go up to Boston in July to catch the show there, my BIL has great connections at The Fleet Center but the only good bands are Ozzy, Judas Priest and Slipknot! We'll see. I'm def. going to Aerosmith in June here in Va Bch, I love Steven Tyler and that gorgeous mouth of his!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Right On!! I agree..I love Sharon&Ozzym/ Will you be attending OzzFest this year?I can't wait..Main Stage is gonna ROCK!

I do find myself watching til death do us part a lot too, but thats because whenever i turn on the tv, it's on and there's nothing else better to watch and sometimes i get really bored, and it's between studying or watching that. haha. I do agree with you. Carmen seems like a skank, but she is so sweet to dave, and so is he. But yes i totally agree, he is obsessed with her looks. Everytime i watch the show, im always thinking that maybe he only loves her cuz shes hot. I wonder if he still feels the same after she has kids and she gains weight. But i do think she is hot though, in a skanky sorta way. hahaha.

I love newlyweds: nick and jessica because they remind me so much of me and my bf. Thats exactly how we are except i'm not as dumb as jessica, but sometimes i say pretty dumb things, but my bf would think it's cute and explain it to me than walk away like nick.
icon_lol.gif
My roomates and I finally got Tivo so i can start taping newlyweds when im in class. hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Like with the chicken and the tuna, i didnt think it was a dumb question cuz i was curious about it too when i was a kid but i was like 8 years old. haha. but i know better not to ask that because for sure ill get laughed at. But hey, she's making millions just for being dumb.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Carmen Electra and Dave Navaro are so skanky! She seems like shes walking around like an aimless lemming and hes just obsessed with her looks. I def. like Nick and Jessica better.

Back