Why oh why do poster use unreadable fonts and colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beats me??

add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beats me??
add_wegbrech.gif

biggrin.gif

i cant do "text" writing... i am bad enough with my craptastic slang. that is just too much, and it's a girl in her 30's trying too hard!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks Marisol, that's an awesome idea. Shame it doesn't make people's fool posts into english, haha! - in my opinion, what is worse than just illegible colours and texts is combining that with txt LyK dIS DaTs UP n DWn lyk al ovr n stff, lolz.

do they think people read stuff that's written in that style? because I don't
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I just skip over what someone writes in unreadable font. I am not going to strain my eyes just to see what someone wrote.

I like small font and I like pale pink. I had it that way for a while. I really liked it and I have good eyes, looked great to me. But people kept complaining and I changed it for them. I didn't want to though, lol. I can always read peoples font on here without a problem no matter how pale/small.

I agree with Tony, it's so easy to highlight the text and see it. No biggie. I don't ignore peoples responses because of their text.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif You just have to remember that everyone's computer is different; depending on size, pixelation, and color settings, what may look good on one person's computer may be illegible on someone else's. Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you go under User CP and select Edit Options. Scroll down and select "Show Post Effect" What this will do is that it will turn off displaying of the user definable post effects such as bold, size, color, and italic. Ditto. I was about to post the same thoughts. You can also increase your font SIZE if you find the font is too small
smile.gif

not so much pale font Minders, but weird fonts is difficult..

another thing that I've noticed today is quite a few noobs who've just posted 'TEST asdigkshiehq1201241' as a response.

Like wtf? if you're going to the effort of saying that, surely you could have responded to whatever the post was about. Height of rudeness, lol.

Lol I feel like such an old lady for whinging about this stuff
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmm.... what about mine? Is it a ledgable font???? i would hate to be over look

ed!!!! LOL J/K
wink.gif
... no but really....

Nevermind... my font isnt even showing up?!?!?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif another thing that I've noticed today is quite a few noobs who've just posted 'TEST asdigkshiehq1201241' as a response. That's actually only allowed in the test forum. lol. The mods try our best to remove those types of posts whenever we see them, but if we miss any, feel free to report their post! It'll help keep the forums clean.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just squirt and try to read it! LOL! HAHA! You wrote "squirt"! That's so funny to me for some reason! LOL

Well there's not many that I've found unreadable but I want to know if mine is.

If you feel the color is too bright or light or whatever hahaha... let me know.

Karren you are so funny lol some peoples fonts are hard, and text abreviations do bug me too

r0si3, h0w dAr3 U m0ck mY tYpinG!!!!!!!1one

...I'm changing mines back to purple. I'm getting annoyed with baby blue. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif r0si3, h0w dAr3 U m0ck mY tYpinG!!!!!!!1one
...I'm changing mines back to purple. I'm getting annoyed with baby blue. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What? I had to read it 3 times to figure out what you wrote.
rotfl.gif
For the unreadable fonts/colors I just skip over it. I don't want to develop wrinkles from squinting at posts. I get them easily enough on my own.

Latest posts

Back