wieght loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really isn't a big mystery...do more, eat less. From what I read, you need to reduce or use 3500calories a week to lose 1lb. Evaluate what you are eating vs what you do in a day/week and go from there. Set you goals realistically. You can't lose 50lbs in a month and remain alive.

Ive lost 16 pounds in the last 3 months. I followed the Medi Fast plan. Very easy to follow, as their foods are easy to mix up and come in little portioned packages, about the size of a packet of hot chocolate. It's basically a low carb diet, but the medi fast meals are packed with vitamins that super charge your metabolism. Plus you get to eat a regular meal too every day, known as the "Lean & Green".

I never feel hungry. Always choices of good snacks...bars, shakes, brownies, chocolate chip cookie (soft bake they call it), soft serve (like ice cream). Really good diet.

Whether you are trying to lose 5 pounds or more than 50, the same principles determine how much weight you lose and how fast your weight loss will occur. Remembering the following simple guidelines and putting them into practice can lead to weight loss without the aid of any special diet plans, books, or medications.

Cut out the sugar, limit the fat, avoid carbs or eat them only a few times a week (prefer whole cereals instead of the refined ones that are just quick sugars, great to make you crave for more), drink plenty of water, eat vegetables and proteins. Read the labels, to make sure you know what's inside you're buying. You also need to tone yourself up, and if you want to get rid of your cellulite (if you have some), apparently what's best is to use specific creams, and combine with exercise to make sure you evacuate it. Vegetable are pretty much very low calorie, so don't hesitate to eat a full green plate rather than fall for carbs. You need to protein, no matter what you prefer, because they are your muscle and participate in creating the keratin of your hair. Not enough protein, and it's your muscles that will be lost, not your extra fat/water.

You can have little snacks if you're hungry, you can take a yogurt and a few nuts or almonds, or a protein bar.

Be patient, if you loose a lot of weight in a short amount of time, or if you starve yourself, your body will think it's war outside, and then even the smallest drop of water will be stocked, and that's how you gain back everything you lost and even more.

Take balanced diet and do regular exercise.Balanced Diet provides your body nutrients and regular exercise help you to lose weight fast.

Losing weight is not that difficult if you eat right alonmg with regular exercise. Just remember for losing weight you need to burn more calories than you intake.

Everyone want to get healthy body fitness and running,swimming,rope jump is helpful for lose weight.Green tea is easiest way for lose weight green tea give you the result day by day but no bad effect you will get from green tea.

I've lost 15 lbs since July, thanks to SparkPeople! I'd recommend it for anyone who already has a weight loss plan or someone with no clue where to start!

Good luck!

I've lost 41lbs since the beginning of June, thanks to exercise!  No diet plan, just exercise and eat less...simple concept of do MORE, eat LESS.

Originally Posted by madeupMegan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've lost 15 lbs since July, thanks to SparkPeople! I'd recommend it for anyone who already has a weight loss plan or someone with no clue where to start!

Good luck!

For effective weight loss:

Do regular workouts specially cardio exercises.

Play some sports.

Eat more fruits and vegetables in your diet.

Avoid fast and junk foods.

Take green tea and fish oil.

Hmm I think you got enough tips to weight loss but I wanna add something in this that your if you got good sleep at night-timethen it's also helps to stay fit and weight loss. Because when we are sleeping our body burn the calories and if we sleep more than we can burn more calories.. and guys you know that how calories helps to gain fat and weight.

I am not heavy weighted gal but i exercise regularly especially cardio type of exercises in order to keep myself fit. My diet is also healthy and i am pretty satisfied with it. I always try to avoid junk food. Taking junk food is one of the main reason of gaining weight.

[SIZE=12pt]You can lose your weight by different ways like, every morning do exercise. Take healthy and balance diet. Consume fresh fruits. Drink at least 10 glass of water. By avoiding junk food[/SIZE]

about 10 years ago i lost 100lbs, i struggle to this day to keep the weight off. what works for me isnt any fad diet or drink. you have to get moving AND watch what you eat at the same time. over the last couple of years i have joined a local bootcamp fitness group. i do around 3 to 4 classes a week. in my 10 years of exercising experience, this has been THE BEST thing i have ever done. it tones me up, gives me cardio (to control my waistline, where i gain fat), and makes me stronger! i highly recommend finding a bootcamp in your area and trying it out. its tough work, but my body has never looked this good!

Its very difficult to loose weight. But you need to work on it regularly. Go for a walk or yoga or aerobics 5 days a week. Drink 8-10 glasses of water to stay hydrate. Reduce the intake of sugar from your diet. And try to go by stairs instead of using lift.

It is difficult. I've lost 50 since September through WW and Zumba. It is a struggle, but honestly, if you don't think about it every second of the day, it isn't so bad. 

Loosing weight is not a big deal but you should have a proper planning to maintain it. In general I use honey and green tea to reduce my weight and also do some excises in the morning section. I take the green tea before lunch and dinner, in that I mix 2 tea spoons of honey.

I lost over 40lbs less then 4 months because I had to stop eating bread, pasta, rice because of allergies. I also became sensitive to red meat too. So since I'm not a huge Potatoe fan, I quit those entirely. No sugar. Only fruit & vegetables, chicken breast & fish I could only eat. I don't like pork. Love bacon so that was once in while. It was really hard to stop eating all my fave foods. But after couple months it gets easier.

To loose weight you can take lemon water with honey. And eat only right food according to your weight. Exercise and dancing are also helps to loose weight.

Latest posts

Back