Wii Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I was so excited to know a fellow MUT had a Wii too that I jumped in my chair hahaha I seriously LOVE my Wii!! I agree the most fun you have with it is playing with a bunch of friends.

Enjoy your Wii!!!!

I got my wii from '****smith powerhouse' but in Oz you can also get them in regular stores like target and a shop we have that's called 'big w' not sure if you have that in america.. most of the big department stores which have an electronics department sell them here.

Brewgrl, that sounds like suuuch an awesome party!!

my favourite wii game is bowling, and I like the tennis one too. I suck at baseball and golf, but I'm determined to get better! my fitness age is 48, so I have to keep training and get younger! LOL

congrats! i cant decide on a wii or playstation 3 i know my son wants a ps3 for christmas

playstation 3 is pretty cool, but what is most awesome about the wii is how interactive it feels. Plus, if you are looking at your son becoming more healthy then the wii is the way to go. It's a complete workout!

Back