Wild MU looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl http://www.limecrime.net This woman does the greatest wildest makeup ever! If you look in the "extras" section of her site she has a bunch of tutorials and pictures. OMG she is amazing. soo talented!!!! I couldn´t even say which one´s my favorite, they´re all awesome. how cool if you´re brave enough to pull that off like her

Very talented, what an art !!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl http://www.limecrime.net This woman does the greatest wildest makeup ever! If you look in the "extras" section of her site she has a bunch of tutorials and pictures.

It was actually her site and MU tutorials that gave me the idea to buy some Kryolan makeup and Paula Dorf magic Stick concealer. I've tried to recreate some of the looks, but I just don't have all the products I would need to do that. It is great inspiration for me though!

Originally Posted by Marisol She shows off some of her tutorials on LJ. She definately is amazing! What's LJ?

Originally Posted by Charmaine LiveJournal...it's a blogging community. Oh...thanks Charmaine! I had seen it mentioned other times, but never cou.d figure out what you girls were referring to.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl It was actually her site and MU tutorials that gave me the idea to buy some Kryolan makeup and Paula Dorf magic Stick concealer. I've tried to recreate some of the looks, but I just don't have all the products I would need to do that. It is great inspiration for me though! Hmm.. I've been curious about Kryolan for a long time since I've kept on passing it, now I know what it is.. I think i'll try one of their eyeshadows.. the way I see it is, you're not a true makeup fanatic until you've got eyeshadow that glows under blacklight right? hehe!
icon_biggrin.gif

Woah she certainly is very creative.. I dont think i'd ever be that brave though to be honest!

Originally Posted by mAra Hmm.. I've been curious about Kryolan for a long time since I've kept on passing it, now I know what it is.. I think i'll try one of their eyeshadows.. the way I see it is, you're not a true makeup fanatic until you've got eyeshadow that glows under blacklight right? hehe!
icon_biggrin.gif
Lol!! I agree! I promised myself that if I ever started regularly going to clubs that use black lights I would buy the black light colors. I'm going to order them any day now! I just have to decide which colors I want.

i like the circus one. when i saw the pic with her eyes closed, i almost gasped! it was just so vibrant, i couldn't tell from the first pic, then bam! color! hehe

Wow, she is very talented.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i love color,that the best part about makeup!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What a cool website! I totally loved all her creative wild looks! I think my favorite was "Doll Parts"...I may need to try that just for fun sometime. Thanks for letting us know about this talented chick!

Latest posts

Back