Wild N' Out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who has seen this show? I love it! I think its soo funny...I cant wait until tomorrows episode with Eva something who won Americas Next Top Model. So, do any of you guys like the show?

Originally Posted by Leta112 Who has seen this show? I love it! I think its soo funny...I cant wait until tomorrows episode with Eva something who won Americas Next Top Model. So, do any of you guys like the show? I've never seen it, but I have seen commercials for it...what is it exactly, just a skit show like SNL?

Originally Posted by Liz it's an improvisation(sp?) show. Oh...have you seen it, Liz? What do you think of it? I might have to check it out on one of MTV's million reruns.

i've seen it here and there. it's alright. somtimes it's cheesey. lol.they do like improv rapping and jokes and stuff with props. just a bunch of different improv stuff with some famous people

i don't like when people make themselves look stupid, it makes me embarrassed for them and i can't watch it

Originally Posted by Liz i don't like when people make themselves look stupid, it makes me embarrassed for them and i can't watch it That's how I feel during the first rounds of American Idol...do those people really think they are good? Or if I'm watching some TV show, and that person is making a fool of themselves, I am embarrassed for them. I know it's not real, but I change the station anyways.

Latest posts

Back