Wild Wild West...... ern Virginia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look at the sign on the Health care facality in a small town in Western Virginia...

1719674495_130eadebcf.jpg

Look close....

1719674523_56adaf37db.jpg

Real close.... lol

1719674545_77d1ad6072.jpg

So why can't I bring a fire arm into the clinic? I might need to protect myself from a nurse with a needle. (not Kelly!)

Well for a town with 5 churches, one health clinic, a school, a volenteer fire dept and a delli.. Maybe 50 home tops.. I find it hard to believe that there are that many people carring guns.. Maybe during hunting season? And whnder what precipitated them putting up the sign? Maybe all of the chest Xrays sowed Saturday night Specials in their pockets?? Lol maybe they got held up or something!! Just seemed out of place for this part of the world.... So I had my camera and took a few photos..

Originally Posted by Christie ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif So why can't I bring a fire arm into the clinic? I might need to protect myself from a nurse with a needle. (not Kelly!) Thought I missed that, huh???
laughing.gif
I give awesome shots, BTW

Latest posts

Back