Wingardium Leviosa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My website is online!

it was hard, but I did it! lol

http://wingardium.leviosa.free.frThe forum is not finished

Tell me if you see a mistake, thanks!!!!

I did it in english to talk to a lot of people, but my english is very far from perfection
icon_redface.gif

Big kiss you all!!!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line

My website is online!it was hard, but I did it! lol

http://wingardium.leviosa.free.frThe forum is not finished

Tell me if you see a mistake, thanks!!!!

I did it in english to talk to a lot of people, but my english is very far from perfection
icon_redface.gif

Big kiss you all!!!!!
tongue.gif

Oh Marie! Most excellent! Good job! Looking great! What forum software will you use?

Also, make sure you add it to the MuT links sections located right here

biggrin.gif

Congrats Marie! You must be really excited. I remember when i designed my first site, i spent days just looking at it *giggles*

I hope you get lots of hits & it becomes super popular

thanks, I hope the forum will be liked by a lot of persons! lol

don't hesitate to send me a little text about your sate!!! lol And a photo if you want.

bye all, talk you soon.

Bye KeaLoha!
smile.gif

I will try to add it, but it's quite confused, I don't find how to do it... oops! lol

just click on SUBMIT a LINK at the top

it's ok

I have to take care of you, because you're my only forum user... lol

big kiss dear, talk you soon!
wink.gif

Hey girls, I'm looking for testimonies from you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does someone want to write me some words about its country or state or city or village... etc.?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just some words, a few lines, not a big paragraph!!
icon_redface.gif

tongue.gif
Big kiss for you all !
tongue.gif

Marie-Line

Here is where I live:

The City of Huntington Beach is located along the Southern California coast in Orange County, 35 miles south of Los Angeles and 90 miles north of San Diego. With a population near 200,000 residents, it is among the nation's safest cities and often ranked among the Top Ten Safest Cities by City Crime Rankings.

Huntington Beach covers 28 square miles of land, 26 square miles of water, and is one of the 20 largest cities in California. With 8.5 miles of uninterrupted beach along the Pacific Ocean, the city also plays host to an annual visitor population of over 14 million people, with the greatest attendance during summer, special events and weekends.

Founded in the late 1880s, Huntington Beach was incorporated as a Charter City in 1909. The City Council has seven members elected to four-year terms and limited to two consecutive terms. The position of Mayor is filled by Council members on a rotating basis. The city has approximately 1,100 employees and a budget exceeding $300 million.

The City of Huntington Beach is a full service city. Its major departments include the City Administrator's office, Administrative Services, Building and Safety, Planning, Library Services, Public Works, Community Services, Economic Development, and Police and Fire. The City Attorney, City Clerk and City Treasurer are elected positions.

The city's average family household income is $101,579, highest in the nation based on the top 100 largest cities in the country. The median age of city residents is 37-years-old. The average price for a home in Huntington Beach exceeds $595,000.

There are 35 elementary schools and five high schools in Huntington Beach. In addition, Golden West College; Orange Coast College; the University of California, Irvine; and California State Universities at Long Beach and Fullerton are located in close proximity.

Hey girls, I'm looking for testimonies from you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does someone want to write me some words about its country or state or city or village... etc.?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just some words, a few lines, not a big paragraph!!
icon_redface.gif

tongue.gif
Big kiss for you all !
tongue.gif

Marie-Line

icon_redface.gif
thanks Tony... it's a little bit long... Is it from you or not? It's just to know if I can use it freely, and may be cut it a little bit.

thanks boy, you're the first for everything in my website!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

tongue.gif

icon_redface.gif
thanks Tony... it's a little bit long... Is it from you or not? It's just to know if I can use it freely, and may be cut it a little bit.
thanks boy, you're the first for everything in my website!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

tongue.gif

Its from the city where I live. Go for it use it....
wink.gif

Great news! I just see my e-mails, and the "tourism office" of the Mont-Saint-Michel sent me documentations for my website!!! I'm really proud that this town is interested by my website!

I will update my website soon!!!
tongue.gif

http://wingardium.leviosa.free.fr > voyage > france > Basse-Normandie

Latest posts

Back