Winter Favorites Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bet the "fun finds to brighten meal time" will be some colored/printed napkins or plates...I've seen too many craveboxes now to hope for anything more interesting than that.
Good point, I'm not going to opt in either.  But part of me thinks what if this is really great because the last few were stinkers?  

I logged in to take the quiz, but decided not to finish it, so am not signing up. The quiz leads me to believe that this box has
a pot pie or savory pie, ingredients for Ultimate Party Meatballs (chili sauce at least) coffee creamer, iced coffee, cookie dough or mix?,

I'm afraid of green beans, and don't think any of my guesses based on their quiz are things I would be "excited" for except for maybe one.

I entered the drawing. I did not use a guaranteed entry credit, though. I am hoping I don't get this box, but I still want to take my chances in the drawing because there is a small chance it might be awesome.

Just got the email that I'm in. Charging tonight and shipping Thursday. I hope it's a good one!

Originally Posted by KelBel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in, too. Bummer.
Why did you enter if you didn't want it?

If she's anything like me, I am always tempted to enter even though I have been appalled by the last several boxes, just on the off chance that it's an amazing box and then I would regret NOT entering. I resisted, but I was tempted.

I'm in, too. Bummer.
Why did you enter if you didn't want it?
If she's anything like me, I am always tempted to enter even though I have been appalled by the last several boxes, just on the off chance that it's an amazing box and then I would regret NOT entering. I resisted, but I was tempted.
Yup. That. ^

I didn't enter. I liked the thanksgiving box, but didn't like the coffee one or holiday spruce. Those were total wastes of money, I feel robbed. lol. But I'm hoping the people who got in at  least get their money's worth. Maybe they stepped it up after the complaints. 

Latest posts

Back