Winter Favorites Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter Favorites Contents:

Pillsbury Recipe Booklets

International Delights Creamer Coupons w/ recipe (for free items)

Nancy’s Frozen Appetitizer and Desserts Coupon (for free item)

Mary Kay Lip Gloss (NourShine?)

Campbell’s Golden Butternut squash soup full size

Heinz Chili Sauce w/ recipe for meatballs full size

Belvita Breakfast biscuits

Coupon for Belvita

4 samples of VitaBath Body washes

I was a little worried about this box because I was pretty let down by other ones like the spruce up one, but I am very happy I decided to get the winter favorites one. I am very excited about the products and free product coupons in this one!

meh

Lip gloss and bath gel are a nice touch though. 

Free food item coupons are cool, but the rest of the box is meh.  In my opinion. 

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pillsbury Recipe Booklets

International Delights Creamer Coupons w/ recipe (for free items)

Mary Kay Lip Gloss (NourShine?)

Campbell’s Golden Butternut squash soup full size

Heinz Chili Sauce w/ recipe for meatballs full size

Belvita Breakfast biscuits

Coupon for Belvita

I've been eating the chocolate BelVita biscuits for breakfast for like 2 months now.  The apple ones are good as well.  I haven't tried any of the others (my local store carries 5 different ones).  

If anyone isn't going to use their coupon I'd love to take it off your hands!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

This is a pretty decent box.  I was still too mad about my Coffee Lover's box to get in on this one.  I *might* give Cravebox another chance if their next few boxes are good.  

Got my box today the Youtuber missed some items in her review (I am sure she got the stuff but you had to really go through everything to see them). So here is the updated list:

Pillsbury Recipe Booklet

Free Pie Crust and free cookie dough coupons from Pillsbury

International Delights Creamer Coupons w/ recipes (for free creamer and free iced coffee)

Mary Kay Lip Gloss (NourShine Plus in Red Passion)

Campbell’s Golden Butternut squash soup full size 18.3 oz

Heinz Chili Sauce w/ recipe for meatballs full size 12 oz

Belvita Breakfast biscuits (4 biscuits in Blueberry)

Coupon for Belvita (buy 1 get 1 free)

The thing I don't like about the Cravebox is you're essentially paying shipping for them to send you a few items and mostly coupons (which you can get companies to send you for free).  Even sample sizes of the body wash and belvita cookies, are largely free.  

I've been an avid couponer, so coupons for free items have been mailed to me for all sorts of food items, and samples of food items as well.  

The lip gloss was an excellent touch though.  I think that's the best item of the box. 

I am not a couponer, so I cannot speak to that and honestly, I am really happy with  this box :)

This is the first Cravebox (out of maybe 6 or 7 that I've gotten) that I don't like. Not worth the $14 at all for me. But 1 dud out of 6-7 deliveries isn't too shabby I suppose.

I've yet to receive my box but it only sounds meh to me.  I was hoping for more of a mix of items.  I didn't know it would pretty much be food related coupons and food items.  The bath gel and lip gloss sounds great.  I wish there was more of a balance.  The theme is Winter Favorites.  I don't really know how these products apply.

The lip gloss seems small but I guess it's full size. The color I got (red passion) is pretty but it's full of chunky glitter and it irritates my lips pretty badly. I can probably still wear it as long as I put a balm underneath. 

Wearing it below:

Is anyone going to participate in the Cravebox winterfaves twitter party?  I've never done one before so I'm going to try it out tonight.

I love the shade MK gloss, but I'm not sure that I will be able to handle how the glitter feels. It's really gritty. I feel like I just kissed a sand box.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The lip gloss seems small but I guess it's full size. The color I got (red passion) is pretty but it's full of chunky glitter and it irritates my lips pretty badly. I can probably still wear it as long as I put a balm underneath. 

Wearing it below:

It looks pretty on you, but if it gives you a reaction, not good. For me, it'll be another stocking stuffer. They rarely get the tone right with these red glosses

for me. I think its too orange based rather than blue, but not gonna take a chance experimenting.

Those coffees are great-I get the 2 half-gallon packs at Costco. I'm saving that for after the holidays because they are calorie laden.

I like the soup and the Vitabath, but I wish they had given us a nice deluxe sample of the bath stuff rather than packets. The scents are intriguing, though.

I had to lol at the Heinz in the bubble wrap. At first I thought it was ketchup and I never use that. I didn't think they could top the green beans, which at least I used. But It's not ketchup, and I'm going to try that meatball recipe in the next week.

Not expecting much from the breakfast biscuit as far as taste, but it'll come in handy for a quick brekkie, and I'll use the coupons for this and the other products.

I think the Thansgiving box might have been a better value, but only because of the Folded Words voucher. Everybody loves my Christmas cards.  

Got my box today (and had been keeping myself from this thread beforehand!). This is my first Cravebox and I'm not impressed unfortunately.

My belvita coupon arrived ripped, but it's buy one get one so I wasn't too heartbroken. Cookie dough and pie crusts are awesome. Not sure if my local stores carry Nancy's but I can probably hunt them down somewhere so I'm not too bummed about that either. I don't drink coffee, so the iced coffee and creamer is kind of wasted on me. I can probably give them to a friend so at least they have some value.

Chili sauce is also kind of wasted on me, but my mom can use it for some kind of recipe. Squash bisque? Not thrilled with this one either. Not something I will use but I can pawn it off on someone I guess.

MK lip gloss was nice. I'm not much of a lip gloss girl but I'll use it. Liked the body wash samples (nice variety of scents).

Overall, not thrilled with this box. I'll use the lip gloss, belvita included in the box, body washes, cookie dough, Nancy's coupon, and pie crust. Probably not worth what I spent on the box, so definitely a bust. Boo.

I liked everything in this box except for the lip gloss, which is way too dark for me.  I'll actually use all of the coupons, so for me, this box is much better than the previous ones I've gotten.  The chili sauce will probably become a component for my mashup bbq sauce that I make.

Well, this was my first, and last, Cravebox.

The coupons are for thing I'm not really interested in, and the products are...odd. I was expecting some kind of candle, or body scrub, or something.

But at least I got that out of my system! 

Back