Winter Favorites Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the last few boxes I am super hesitant to even opt in. The only one I have received that I really loved was the dog box and that was many months ago. Wish they'd give more hints.

I'm debating whether or not I want to try for this one - with a $14 price tag, I'd expect it to be really good, but what if it isn't? I think I'll mull it over for a day or so.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm debating whether or not I want to try for this one - with a $14 price tag, I'd expect it to be really good, but what if it isn't? I think I'll mull it over for a day or so.
A lot of the questions were food, party, and bath/beauty based.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A lot of the questions were food, party, and bath/beauty based.
Well now this sound intriguing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hmmm.. Maybe I'll enter - thanks for letting me know!

Just noticed this verbiage in the email. I live in CA - I wonder what type of coupon would have to be excluded?

Quote: Please note, If you live in 6 specific states, we are required by US Law to leave out one of the coupons in this box. The affected states include: CA , KS, MN, NV, NJ and LA.

I passed this time around. I am still bitter about my green beans.
icon_lol.gif

My wallet is already screaming over the Christmas shopping. Maybe next time!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just noticed this verbiage in the email. I live in CA - I wonder what type of coupon would have to be excluded?
I just noticed that as well. Now I'm curious!!! What could it possibly be a coupon for?

Probably a coupon for International Delight Iced Coffee. I know in the state of NJ there is a law that prohibits the printing of coupons for milk (which includes milk products) in newspapers or other advertising. It looks to be the same in the other states listed as well.

I am going to wait until the last minute to decide whether to opt in for this one or not. I want to see more hints or spoilers. The Holiday Spruce Up box was not great. I am really glad I did not try for that one.

I'm skipping. I definitely want to opt in, but I've had two bad boxes lately. The last GREAT one I had was dog lovers and summer beauty was alright. Just too much of a let down with the last two boxes to even make it worth it.

My first box was supposed to be the Cooking Light box but there was an issue with my credit card so the Thanksgiving box was my first.  I must admit I thought the Cooking Light box was pretty cool but the Thanksgiving box pales in comparison.  I'm glad I did not opt in for the Holiday Spruce up box.  I'm still trying to get over canned green beans and powdered turkey gravy from the Thanksgiving box.

I'll give the Winter box a chance since it will only be my second box.

I wish Cravebox would just tell us what's in the box so we can decide if we want it or not. I am hoping for something like hot chocolate, peppermint marshmallows, and a good face moisturizer. For me, I loved the Summer Beauty Cravebox. Tasty Favorites was okay. None since then have caught my interest enough to enter the drawings.

I did sign up for the drawing because after the last two boxes, I was scared I would get it!

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish Cravebox would just tell us what's in the box so we can decide if we want it or not. I am hoping for something like hot chocolate, peppermint marshmallows, and a good face moisturizer. For me, I loved the Summer Beauty Cravebox. Tasty Favorites was okay. None since then have caught my interest enough to enter the drawings.

I'm very hesitant to opt in to the drawing.  The only thing crave-able about the Thanksgiving box was the chocolates.  I wasn't over joyed with the box, but wasn't extremely unhappy either.  I wanted the Holiday spruce up box, but after seeing it, I'm glad I wasn't selected.  I'm on the fence about opting into this one.  

My prediction is:

• "Add sunshine to your day" - vitamin D/gummy vitamins
  • "A little "you" time" some pampering item(s) like lotion or some other bath/body products (lotions, bubble bath, lip balm, body moisturizers)
  • "Fun finds to brighten meal time" some sort of appetizer or snacks, maybe chocolates, hot cocoa or tea
  • Maybe pens and note pads or thank you notes for holiday gifts/parties attended
  • I'm sure the International Delight coupons will wind up in this box for hot coffee/tea/cocoa, they said they'd be in a future box

I'm very hesitant to opt in to the drawing.  The only thing crave-able about the Thanksgiving box was the chocolates.  I wasn't over joyed with the box, but wasn't extremely unhappy either.  I wanted the Holiday spruce up box, but after seeing it, I'm glad I wasn't selected.  I'm on the fence about opting into this one.   My prediction is:
  • "A little "you" time" some pampering item(s) like lotion or some other bath/body products (lotions, bubble bath, lip balm, body moisturizers)
  • "Fun finds to brighten meal time" some sort of appetizer or snacks, maybe chocolates, hot cocoa or tea
  • Maybe pens and note pads or thank you notes for holiday gifts/parties attended
  • I'm sure the International Delight coupons will wind up in this box for hot coffee/tea/cocoa, they said they'd be in a future box
After seeing this, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna skip.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm very hesitant to opt in to the drawing.  The only thing crave-able about the Thanksgiving box was the chocolates.  I wasn't over joyed with the box, but wasn't extremely unhappy either.  I wanted the Holiday spruce up box, but after seeing it, I'm glad I wasn't selected.  I'm on the fence about opting into this one.  

My prediction is:

After seeing this, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna skip.

I bet the "fun finds to brighten meal time" will be some colored/printed napkins or plates...I've seen too many craveboxes now to hope for anything more interesting than that.

Latest posts

Back