Wish me luck!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are one amazing woman! I am sending you Good Luck Vibes! I truly love reading your thoughtful posts! =)

I think the outfit is professional looking. Clean lines and the punch of color. You are very articulate in your posts so I'm sure you will handle an interview with ease. I wish you luck!!!

Good luck! I like the second outfit too! I'm sure you'll do fine, although I know it's nerve wracking!

whoa, that outfit is amazing, girl! you'll do great, don't worry, good luck!!

You don't need a fancy pantzie outfit to pull off a great interview!!! your going to do great!!!

well, i updated the original post to note about my job situation AND how the interview went...

frown.gif
I'm really sorry to hear that, Jen.

I really really hope the interview went well for you.
hug.gif

sorry to hear jen... you have an awesome personality, seem super-smart, and I'm sure you have the skills lots of people are looking for! i hope it went well... and you get a job you like soon.

I'm so sorry to hear the news about your job. This market is scary. You have lots of talent so you should be able to find a good job. Good luck.

I'm so sorry about your job. I'll keep you in my thoughts and wish you good luck with getting the new job.

Oh I'm so sorry about ur job! I wish u good luck and I really do hope u get the job of ur dreams!!

Back