Woah... Tattoos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check out these tattoos
icon_eek.gif
... "Hi mom and dad, meet my new boyfriend..."

Cory_Cudney-Inkaholics-Tattoo-Moreno-Valley-CAA.jpg
Jeremiah-Barba-Outer-Limits-Tattoo-Orange-CA.jpg
Jeroen_Franken_Body_Armor_Tattoo_Kalamozoo_MI.jpg
Eneko-4x4tattoos-Madrid_Spain.jpg
casey_cokrlu-_blackapple_tatto-brattleboro__vt.jpg
Lasse-jason.jpg
jason_goldberg_face.jpg
Aaron_Bell_Slave_to_the_Needle_Tattoo_Seattle_WA.jpg
Tattoo_by_Case__R_Homey_of_Bleeding_Heart_L.A.__CA_femaleclown.jpg

http://www.skinandink.com/readers_photos/2002_photos/photos_2002_July/Bookie-Absolute-Tattooing-Menomonee-Fall-WI.jpghttp://www.skinandink.com/readers_photos/2002_photos/photos_2002_November/Johnny_IMC-Fenix_Tattoo-Seattle__WA.JPG http://www.skinandink.com/readers_photos/2002_photos/photos_2002_October/Aaron-Coleman-Immaculate-Tattoo-Mesa-AZ.jpghttp://www.skinandink.com/readers_photos/2002_photos/photos_2002_August/Jay_Wheeler_Eternal_Tattoo_Inc._Livonia_Michigan.jpg source

We will require some pictures ASAP of them unless they are in a conspicuous area LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

I love tattoo's I have a few of my own but I would never get any that lookedlike that, ewwww

I think these are a bit much. I also have one tattoo but nothing like this.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I love tattoo's I have a few of my own but I would never get any that lookedlike that, ewwww I have a few myself, I don't have anything like those in the pictures though,those are a little over the top for me. I always promiced my Mom that I would only have mine in places that could be easily covered up by clothing if needed,at first she wasn't crazy about my tats and didn't understand why I got then, but she did come to accept that they were just something that I liked and that they didn't change who I am has far as being a good person with a good heart, some of us just express ourselves in different ways.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I love tattoo's I have a few of my own but I would never get any that lookedlike that, ewwww Hey..I like tats I also have a few but you've gotta wonder what those are gonna look like in about 20-30yrs time..LOL

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I have a few myself, I don't have anything like those in the pictures though,those are a little over the top for me. I always promiced my Mom that I would only have mine in places that could be easily covered up by clothing if needed,at first she wasn't crazy about my tats and didn't understand why I got then, but she did come to accept that they were just something that I liked and that they didn't change who I am has far as being a good person with a good heart, some of us just express ourselves in different ways. Aw... yup you are good.I posted these tats because I thought they were over the top as well. One or two is ok, but sheesh, some of these are scary looking!! That much ink can't be good for your skin either! ew!

scared.jpg

Originally Posted by shoediva I think these are a bit much. I also have one tattoo but nothing like this. All of you who have tats, what are they of? Just wondering. Shoes, Alli, SmartStyle, Harley.. and btw TOny, don't you have one being that you were in the Navy?

Originally Posted by Californian All of you who have tats, what are they of? Just wondering. Shoes, Alli, SmartStyle, Harley.. and btw TOny, don't you have one being that you were in the Navy? I Have 6 total, on my upper right arm I have a celtic knot arm band and a rose with barbed wire, on my upper left arm I have a really detailed Mystic Dragon, right shoulder more roses that start at the top of my shoulder and go down to almost the middle of my back, left shoulder is a colorful Bird of Paradise that also starts at my shoulder and goes down my back, I'm planning on having more work done and kind of bring them together, on my left "cheek" I have a shooting star, actually when I got it 25 years ago it was a bit higher, more on my lower back, but with age gravity kinda kicks in and my shooting star headed south
icon_lol.gif

some of those are pure cheese, but almost all of them are very well done. my closest friend has a portrait of jack/john nance from eraserhead.

to each her own, but dont judge a book by its cover, and all that good stuff.
smile.gif
i have 3 tattoos, and at one time, i had 11 piercings....and only 2 of them were on my ears.

eraserhead.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian All of you who have tats, what are they of? Just wondering. Shoes, Alli, SmartStyle, Harley.. and btw TOny, don't you have one being that you were in the Navy? I have a Dolphin leaping out of the water on my left boob and a rose on my inner right ankle(soon to be a full ankle ring)

Originally Posted by allisong I have a Dolphin leaping out of the water on my left boob and a rose on my inner right ankle(soon to be a full ankle ring) Holy shiiite Muslim! I loved reading about the tats. And LOL @ HarleyMom's star comment! BTW, do you get "anesthetized" somehow before getting a tat... especially on your breast! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

P.S. Just a thought.. I think it's ok to have opinions. I think there is a difference between opinions and judgements. Judgements come with preconceived notions and stereotypes and can get in the way of a relationship whereas opinions are simply a matter of taste and do not necessarily dictate exclusion, but rather acceptance. I think everyone has a bit of both whether we like it or not. I just try to be nice to everyone, period. If they give me cause not to like them, it most likely has NOTHING to do with appearance.

I be cool like that.

Holy jumpin' dolphins BATMAN!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong

I have a Dolphin leaping out of the water on my left boob and a rose on my inner right ankle(soon to be a full ankle ring)

Originally Posted by Californian Holy shiiite Muslim! I loved reading about the tats. And LOL @ HarleyMom's star comment! BTW, do you get "anesthetized" somehow before getting a tat... especially on your breast! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

P.S. Just a thought.. I think it's ok to have opinions. I think there is a difference between opinions and judgements. Judgements come with preconceived notions and stereotypes and can get in the way of a relationship whereas opinions are simply a matter of taste and do not necessarily dictate exclusion, but rather acceptance. I think everyone has a bit of both whether we like it or not. I just try to be nice to everyone, period. If they give me cause not to like them, it most likely has NOTHING to do with appearance.

I be cool like that.

Not anymore
icon_lol.gif
, actually any good tattoo artist will refuse to work on anyone that is obviously "under the influence", I remember one night my husband and I were waiting to get matching tattoos and this group of ladies came in, they were all pretty drunk, the one that wanted a tattoo wanted one of a Miller Beer bottle on her backside, all I could think was "Geeeez, if you gotta have a tattoo of a beer bottle, can't you at least get one of a better beer? at least an imported beer maybe?" the guy that ran the shop told her she would have to come back some other time when she was sober. I guess there are some tattoo shops that might use some kind of local anesthetic if a person wishes, I may sound crazy but personally I think that feeling the pain is part of what it's all about.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Holy jumpin' dolphins BATMAN!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you have a tat from the Navy, Tony?Just wonderin'

I have 3 tattoo's and working on my hubby to let me get just one more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

first one is a frog on my left inner ankle, second is a rose vein around my belly botton and the third is a baby fairy sleeping on a flower on my lower back. They are all a pretty good size. My frog may be a bit bigger then I wanted but I was covering up something at the time, but all in all I love him lol.

I want to get another fairy on my upper middle back, then that will be it I hope.

I don't have any tats but about ten years ago I REALLY wanted a poison dart frog tatoo on my lower belly. I've always loved frogs and at the time I thought it would be really fun to have one permanently hopping around my belly! By the time I found a drawing I really loved I decided that I would rather love froggies from a distance...like as a pet! I guess I'm a commitment-phobe. LOL!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 I have 3 tattoo's and working on my hubby to let me get just one more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

first one is a frog on my left inner ankle, second is a rose vein around my belly botton and the third is a baby fairy sleeping on a flower on my lower back. They are all a pretty good size. My frog may be a bit bigger then I wanted but I was covering up something at the time, but all in all I love him lol.

I want to get another fairy on my upper middle back, then that will be it I hope.

I have a small one on my right shoulder, that is a chinese symbol which means heaven- just so that God will remember where to send me LOL

Latest posts

Back