Women, Make-up & YouTube

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone,

I am posting on this forum as I am doing my University dissertation about Women and their use of YouTube in relation to beauty products and tutorials and the reasons behind the phenomenal amount of people participating in this area.

I am a fellow beauty product obsessed person and am somewhat addicted to watching beauty videos and vlogs on YouTube and reading blogs.

I am hoping some of you would be lovely enough to help me out with some research in the form of questionnaires and general questions if I were to post them on here. 

Feel free to comment and say yes or no

Thank you J

Lorraine

Originally Posted by LorraineK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good Morning everyone,

I am posting on this forum as I am doing my University dissertation about Women and their use of YouTube in relation to beauty products and tutorials and the reasons behind the phenomenal amount of people participating in this area.

I am a fellow beauty product obsessed person and am somewhat addicted to watching beauty videos and vlogs on YouTube and reading blogs.

I am hoping some of you would be lovely enough to help me out with some research in the form of questionnaires and general questions if I were to post them on here. 

Feel free to comment and say yes or no

Thank you J

Lorraine
I will help you

very exciting! that's a very specific phenomenon, I'm sure you'll be the first write about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it'd probably help to make them via surveymonkey or something, versus having people write their answers here. just curious, how valid would you consider your data if it's collected from an internet makeup forum? because that's a very specific group of women whose answers would differ enormously from the general population, not to mention the responses can't really be verified

Back