Women's Magazine's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am totally addicted to buying magazine every month. Saying that i have only subscribed to a few, such as Glamour, Top Sante and Eve. I prefer eve because it cater's to older women rather than young girls and it is full of interesting subjects that will appeal to real women who have more in their lives like children, husband,partner's mortgaes and business's.

Glamour of course ifs fantastic for keeping up with all the latest and greatest new product launches and is full of fashion, makeup and haircare advice suitable for parties and the ultra glam fashion concious person.It is a good handbag sized magazine for and doesn't take long to read from cover to cover.

Marie Clare is the best for reporting on today current events, and all types of interesting features about women all over the world. MC often petitions for people or causes affecting women and their detailed reports keep me up to date with what's going on in the world politicaly, especially if it affects women. They are also quite brave in discussing taboo subjects. I

admire MC for it's humanitarian outlook.

Top Sante magazine is good for health issues and has a holistic and natural approach to health and beauty in general. They are very much geared to investigate and discuss alternative therapies and natural remedies.

What magazine's do you like and why?

topsante.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="23%">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This collection looks like our mailbox here at the ol' Tony House! Thank Reija for supporting those mags!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy

I am totally addicted to buying magazine every month. Saying that i have only subscribed to a few, such as Glamour, Top Sante and Eve. I prefer eve because it cater's to older women rather than young girls and it is full of interesting subjects that will appeal to real women who have more in their lives like children, husband,partner's mortgaes and business's. Glamour of course ifs fantastic for keeping up with all the latest and greatest new product launches and is full of fashion, makeup and haircare advice suitable for parties and the ultra glam fashion concious person.It is a good handbag sized magazine for and doesn't take long to read from cover to cover.

Marie Clare is the best for reporting on today current events, and all types of interesting features about women all over the world. MC often petitions for people or causes affecting women and their detailed reports keep me up to date with what's going on in the world politicaly, especially if it affects women. They are also quite brave in discussing taboo subjects. I

admire MC for it's humanitarian outlook.

Top Sante magazine is good for health issues and has a holistic and natural approach to health and beauty in general. They are very much geared to investigate and discuss alternative therapies and natural remedies.

What magazine's do you like and why?

R8Medium.jpg

Ok, good I feel better now knowing that some else is addicted to magazines too besides me. I get so many managines and catalogs that our mail man hates me. He just throws them on the ground because there is no room in the mailbox. I get Fitness, Shape, Glamour, Parenting, Shop Etc, Organic Style, Self, In Style and Allure. I like Fitness, Shape and Self magazines because of all the health and workout tips they have. Organic Style is a fairly new magazine and I like it because we eat mostly organic foods. Allure and Glamour are pretty much a waste for me and I don't think I'll renew the subcriptions. I like In Style to keep up on all the beauty and fashion stuff although I don't update my wardrobe to match the current style. I buy mostly only classic clothes that last from season to season. Shop Etc is similar to Lucky having all kinds of tips for shopping which I like.

I like all the celeb gossip magazines like NOW, Hello & OK! Don't know if Now is in the US but its pretty big in the UK & Ireland. I bought cosmo once but it has more advertisements than articles in it, that i refuse to buy it ever again!

Back