Wonderful skin care!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright ladies, I have stumbled upon the most wonderful skin care products. The products are found on ebay of all places. The name of the skin care line is Bizzi Lisa The Face n Body Collection. And I love, love, love it!! :icon_love:icon_love

I found it while browsing ebay for products with DMAE and her products came up. The prices are amazing. From $5 to $15 per product. And the $15 price is for a kit with 3 products! She also will combine shipping costs and all her packages have included free extras! All my dealings with her...her name is Rhonda, by the way, have been super. My first order included a coffee body scrub. When it arrived it seemed to have leaked out the oil base. She sent me out another at no charge.

Now, about the skin care products. I have purchased the DMAE kit, which included cleanser, eye gel, and face cream. I also purchased the DMAE toner, the collagen cream and the coffee body scrub.

The results on my skin have been amazing! really. I have used lots of different products, spending big bucks on products that did nothing really for my skin. My skin is quite sensitive and I had no issue with bad reaction to these. She has her products listed as natural. Some of the ingredients are listed on the auction pages and I'm sure she would pass on more specific information to anyone with concerns about ingredients.

Prior to these products my skin was quite dry but my pores were enlarged. Now my skin is soft and smooth and moist(not greasy). My pores seem to have vanished. Oh, they are still there, but even after using the products one time, I could see an improvement.

This is quite a long post, but I am so impressed with these products that I just cannot say enough about them. I have also seen some recent threads asking about skin care regimes. I wrote to Rhonda yesterday (I'm ordering more cleanser, one for the shower, one for work!) and asked her if it would be okay to post here about her line. I didn't want to do it without her permission. She said it was okay and that she would check out MUT. I told her how great it is here!

So now I am here to just pass on the information and my rave review.

I am not in business with her and am not benefitting in any way except to know that I may help some of you out in your search for great skin care. The price couldn't be better for giving it a try!

Her ebay name is bizzilisathefacenbodycollection. Check it out! Look at her feedback and you will see that all feedback is positive and there is lots of love for the the products! I'm karrie2, by the way!

wow that sounds great!! u make me want to go on ebay and buy the products right now. i have combination skin with some dark spots on my forehead and wonder if they would work as well for me. i am always looking for great skincare products and am interested in what everyone elses uses that works for them. u can never have enough knowledge about great skincare and skincare products. thanks for the info.
biggrin.gif

She sells an olive oil cleanser that she has listed as a scar fader. might help with dark spots. I would write her a little message about it and see what she says. She is very quick to respond.

Originally Posted by devinjhans wow that sounds great!! u make me want to go on ebay and buy the products right now. i have combination skin with some dark spots on my forehead and wonder if they would work as well for me. i am always looking for great skincare products and am interested in what everyone elses uses that works for them. u can never have enough knowledge about great skincare and skincare products. thanks for the info.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks for the recommendation. Where have you been girlie? Working long days....
frown.gif
have been able to pop in occasionally, but not as much as I want! I could be here non-stop!

I have so much to catch up on!! OMG! I love the Goth challenge! How fun! I wish I could participate in these things. I really need to invest in a digi camera. My cell phone takes pretty bad pictures, hence my avatar photo. I actually was going to change it to another picture I took with my phone and tried to compress somewhere but could only get it down to 100 something pixels...I really need to make that leap into the 'computer age'! hehehe

Originally Posted by karrie ann Working long days....
frown.gif
have been able to pop in occasionally, but not as much as I want! I could be here non-stop!

I have so much to catch up on!! OMG! I love the Goth challenge! How fun! I wish I could participate in these things. I really need to invest in a digi camera. My cell phone takes pretty bad pictures, hence my avatar photo. I actually was going to change it to another picture I took with my phone and tried to compress somewhere but could only get it down to 100 something pixels...I really need to make that leap into the 'computer age'! hehehe

Well, we have missed ya! Glad that you are still checking in.

Thanks Marisol! It's nice to be missed. I've certainly missed being around. I love the new MUT fashions!! lol! I'm ordering next week! hehehe
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back