Woo Hoo!! Got my Mario Badescu in the mail! r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I received my order today and as I was going through it, there was a little bagg of stuff. I thought it was some kit that I ordered, but I was like, "no, I didn't order a kit. They must have messed up my order" but I looked at the order sheet and it had everything.

They gave me a bunch of samples! I only spent like $40-$50 too!

I originally bought:

-the drying lotion

-the silver powder

-and the special healing cream.

So I'll try those out and see how they work.

The samples I got were:

-Seaweed cleansing lotion

-enzyme cleansing gel

-apricot super rich body lotion

-elasto seamollient hand cream

-honey moisturizer

they're in little jars and bottles. So it's more than those samples that you get in the little packets!

i'm excited to try all of these out!

let us know how they are, i've been really intrested in these products!!!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I received my order today and as I was going through it, there was a little bagg of stuff. I thought it was some kit that I ordered, but I was like, "no, I didn't order a kit. They must have messed up my order" but I looked at the order sheet and it had everything.

I originally bought:

-the drying lotion

-the silver powder

The samples I got were:

-enzyme cleansing gel

-honey moisturizer

they're in little jars and bottles. So it's more than those samples that you get in the little packets!

That's great Liz! Laura seems to really like that drying lotion - so she's got me curious now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I think I emailed them once and asked for some samples and they sent them! There might be a link on their site ...so if anyone wants to try some samples ...ask ...can't hurt! Ya i did this before too! Go to the Mario Badescu site & go to the Consulting section, fill in the questionnaire & voila.. samples will be sent to you!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I received my order today and as I was going through it, there was a little bagg of stuff. I thought it was some kit that I ordered, but I was like, "no, I didn't order a kit. They must have messed up my order" but I looked at the order sheet and it had everything.

I originally bought:

-the drying lotion

-the silver powder

The samples I got were:

-enzyme cleansing gel

-honey moisturizer

The samples I received were:Botanical Facial Gel

Cucumber Cleansing Cream

Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Cellufirm Drops

Cucumber Tonic Mask

Strawberry Face Scrub

Latest posts

Back